• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    All he's saying is he doesn't worry about how people are carrying because it has no effect on him unless they're trying to engage him. He's also saying there are people who should worry about their actions before others' because they like to crucify others for stuff that they do also.

Thats understandable but there are ways to go about it. This too gets under my skin but there are more tactful ways to get your point across.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Theres this kid where I live that likes to CC a deser eagle 50 on his hip. The kid is litterally 5'6 and 120 so this thing prints so badly. It was almost like open carring. Everything about him carring that piece gives it away that he's packing. Especiall the limp it gives him. I laugh every time I see it.

I think you're talking about SavageEagle :laugh:

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    All he's saying is he doesn't worry about how people are carrying because it has no effect on him unless they're trying to engage him. He's also saying there are people who should worry about their actions before others' because they like to crucify others for stuff that they do also.

And yet he harangues people in this thread for their opinions. It's a vicious cycle...:draw:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Thats understandable but there are ways to go about it. This too gets under my skin but there are more tactful ways to get your point across.

But there aren't many that are more poignant, factual, or difficult to refute.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    And yet he harangues people in this thread for their opinions. It's a vicious cycle...:draw:

I believe I merely responded to some one doing exactly what you accuse me of.

The difference is instead of merely proffering a personal opinion, I also supplied links to support my position any one may review for their self and evaluate for the validity of my opinion. I think "this" and "this" is why I think "it" or at least representative examples of why I think "it" or examples supporting the truth of what I am claiming.

It's the way I was "raised up" in the world of internet messege boards and debate. "Links are the coin of the realm". With out supporting links it's nothing more than "because I say so".

If a claim is true, if a claim is logical, if a claim is common knowledge, it should not be difficult to support it with independant and unbiased supporting links. The link along with any quoted comment allows the readers to consider the total topic discussed for uscrupulous posters who would take a comment out of context to support their own personal agenda.

Any time I am posting something I have reason to believe others may disagree with or if I CARE that they may benefit from learning what I'm trying to show them, I supply independant links to support it.

Last edited:

RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    If you frequent that Speedway, have you seen the pizza guy with the pony-tail in the white conversion van with 25+ mudflap girl stickers on it?
    Full shoulder suspension rig with a hi-point 9mm proudly displayed crossdraw at the most inconceivable angle imaginable...:rolleyes:

YES! The "Killer Pizza" guy?

jdewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    has anyone OC a full sized revolver, cause i have a 6 inch .357 and it is impossible to CC a gun that big

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'll see your revolver and raise you a draco pistol.

holster2.jpg

Hell i'll even see your pistol and raise you an ak in a drop leg holster with a 75round drum in a decorative junk covering satchel.

DSC01703.jpg

You can oc whatever, but can you rock this hard while doing it? probably not.

First you'll have to get some friends with a similar goofy hat fetish, then you need to head to the first 10yr olds birthday party you see and pose up a storm. In no time you can be this awesome.

oldbikelvr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    has anyone OC a full sized revolver, cause i have a 6 inch .357 and it is impossible to CC a gun that big

I have seen a friend of mine CC a 6" .44 Magnum. Hard to believe, but true. When I lived in Montana, anyone could open carry, but you needed a permit to CC, so I open OC'd my 4" .357. Montana in the winter it is almost hard to OC, since you have so many clothes on. :):

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

Yes. I've often carried my 4" SW629 all over town.

I wish my Redhawk was SS. I like it a lot better and it's 6" I think or a little more.

IndyTech

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'll see your revolver and raise you a draco pistol.

holster2.jpg

Hell i'll even see your pistol and raise you an ak in a drop leg holster with a 75round drum in a decorative junk covering satchel.

DSC01703.jpg

You can oc whatever, but can you rock this hard while doing it? probably not.

First you'll have to get some friends with a similar goofy hat fetish, then you need to head to the first 10yr olds birthday party you see and pose up a storm. In no time you can be this awesome.

WINNER!!:rockwoot:

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    If you frequent that Speedway, have you seen the pizza guy with the pony-tail in the white conversion van with 25+ mudflap girl stickers on it?
    Full shoulder suspension rig with a hi-point 9mm proudly displayed crossdraw at the most inconceivable angle imaginable...:rolleyes:

I was thinking about him while reading this thread!!! He works on my beat so I see him every night. He & his van are like a mobile circus.

Top Bottom