• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Only one I've seen was many years ago. A guy in the grocery store in line ahead of me had a 1911 stuck in his back pocket, no holster that I could see and with the grip safety held down with rubber bands.

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    I was in Sam's Club in Kokomo in the dining area about a year ago. I walked by a bench to go fill my drink and a rather large man with ill-fitting clothes was sitting with his back to me. He had a terminal case of plumber's crack going on. And in the middle of that travesty was a revolver of some kind. It appeared to be a snubby, but in the position it was in, it very well could have been a Raging Bull.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Few summers ago I saw an old guy with a stainless S&W auto (59xx,40xx,45xx) in a basic, no retention, Uncle Mikes IWB stuffed in the side of his bib overalls. Not sure how he kept it off the ground.

ProLibertate

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    The Speedway on Shelby I saw an obese white "gangster" w/ a white bandana roll up to a pump bumpin some cheesy rap- his license plate was about to rattle off his buick. He gets out and lies 2 matching hammers on the hood of his car, swipes his credit/debit/unemployment card, puts on his sunglasses, selects his grade of gas, put the pump in his tank, takes out a giant wad of 100's and fans them out, starts pumping his gas, then crosses his arms with the hundreds fanned out in each hand.... I didn't stick around for the rest. Someone could of easily helped them selves to first his weapons on the hood, then his benjamins.

If you frequent that Speedway, have you seen the pizza guy with the pony-tail in the white conversion van with 25+ mudflap girl stickers on it?
    Full shoulder suspension rig with a hi-point 9mm proudly displayed crossdraw at the most inconceivable angle imaginable...:rolleyes:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Only one I've seen was many years ago. A guy in the grocery store in line ahead of me had a 1911 stuck in his back pocket, no holster that I could see and with the grip safety held down with rubber bands.

I'll one up you! Knew a guy that carried a 1911 in his waistband without a holster. Rubber bands around the grip safety AND the grip removed on the left side. Claimed it was so that he could see how many rounds he had left. Talk about Tacti-Cool.:rolleyes: Oh and he was definately interesting. He liked body piercings, nose, ear, nipples, and huh hah.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Don't know if I'd describe it as "bad" OC or not. Had a guy in my store a couple days ago, green army t-shirt, Aussie style boonie hat, nylon belt, with a 1911 tucked in his pants with no holster. He was there to find a holster for his gun.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'll one up you! Knew a guy that carried a 1911 in his waistband without a holster. Rubber bands around the grip safety AND the grip removed on the left side. Claimed it was so that he could see how many rounds he had left. Talk about Tacti-Cool.:rolleyes: Oh and he was definately interesting. He liked body piercings, nose, ear, nipples, and huh hah.

Yeah I think you might have me beat there.

JHAWK1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kroger on shortridge and 10th. A guy with a IWB holster clipped to his belt OWB he had a millennium series Taurus just floppin around. Guy was in his early 20's. He seen my G23 OC and had to show his off.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was in Sam's Club in Kokomo in the dining area about a year ago. I walked by a bench to go fill my drink and a rather large man with ill-fitting clothes was sitting with his back to me. He had a terminal case of plumber's crack going on. And in the middle of that travesty was a revolver of some kind. It appeared to be a snubby, but in the position it was in, it very well could have been a Raging Bull.

Seriously? Holstered in his arse crack??? Wouldn't the front sight "snag" somwhere? :n00b:

That revolver needs to be marked somehow so that if it were to come up for sale any potential buyers would know where it has been....

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Not a bad OC, but bad behavior while OC'ing...does that count?

Anyway, I was on US 40 near Plainfield and saw a guy on a motorcycle OC'ing. He had his pistol in a holster at 3 o'clock.

The bad behavior? Stopping and starting fast, obviously showing off for the girl in the following car...he then got next to her and started popping wheelies.

It must have worked, because she followed him on his left turn :n00b:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Seriously? Holstered in his arse crack??? Wouldn't the front sight "snag" somwhere? :n00b:

That revolver needs to be marked somehow so that if it were to come up for sale any potential buyers would know where it has been....

Skid marks aren't warning enough for you? :D

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Not a bad OC, but bad behavior while OC'ing...does that count?

Anyway, I was on US 40 near Plainfield and saw a guy on a motorcycle OC'ing. He had his pistol in a holster at 3 o'clock.

The bad behavior? Stopping and starting fast, obviously showing off for the girl in the following car...he then got next to her and started popping wheelies.

It must have worked, because she followed him on his left turn :n00b:

Did he have a green mohawk helmet on? If so, I have a pretty good idea of who it is.

troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    Theres this kid where I live that likes to CC a deser eagle 50 on his hip. The kid is litterally 5'6 and 120 so this thing prints so badly. It was almost like open carring. Everything about him carring that piece gives it away that he's packing. Especiall the limp it gives him. I laugh every time I see it.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Theres this kid where I live that likes to CC a deser eagle 50 on his hip. The kid is litterally 5'6 and 120 so this thing prints so badly. It was almost like open carring. Everything about him carring that piece gives it away that he's packing. Especiall the limp it gives him. I laugh every time I see it.

If you're going to spend at least $1200 on a firearm, I would think you'd want to OC and let that thing breathe :): That'd be a hoot to see him actually fire it---I'd wager it'd leave a nasty rectangular mark on the forehead :laugh:

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I've got one. i see a guy walk into a garage to get his oil changed. He's wearing denim SHORTS and an ankle holster similar to this one.

40AH_0BIG.JPG

In the holster was something huge and chrome (desert eagle?). The barrel started at the foot, but the grip was just below his knee. He looked so ridiculous that i fell to the ground laughing while pointing at him. From the front it looked like he was wearing shorts and a garter belt, from the side it was obvious that he's not a drag queen, just retarded.

In hindsight though he actually had the upper hand in a confrontation, as the bad guy would just laugh himself silly.

troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    Yeah even if you wanted to CC with that leg holster, good luck getting to it in time. The pant legs probably bind so badly upon trying to draw. "Hold on guy, I cant get my gun out to shoot you cause its too big for my leg holster!" Did this guy also have a limp? Or a bad wear mark on the other leg from it rubbing while walking?

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    There's at least a 142 people on this board who need to worry more about their own behaviour with guns more and less about some one else.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/10552-accidental_discharge.html

Even that number may be "light".
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...o_if_you_shoot_a_hole_in_wall_or_ceiling.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/62480-ad.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry_issues_and_self_defense/23170-fess_up_time.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/4462-negligent_discharge.html

I worry about MY OWN GUN AND ANY GUN POINTED AT ME. That's enough to keep me and my mind plenty busy with out looking for entertainment and humour in what the rest of the world is doing. I don't thing I've EVER been at a gun shop counter with more than 4-5 people at the counter but what some one pointed a frigging gun my way or at some one else before I left.

You sound like the kind who doesn't much pay attention to what they are doing with their gun because they've been luck so far and are busy laughing at their own future because they don't recognise it.

Then they want to poo poo it when they get called out on exactly what they like to point at about others.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...4-dumbest_thing_you_have_done_with_a_gun.html

Wow guy, Im a nobody on this forum and its obvious that youre a somebody but theres no reason to be rude. If you dont like the content on this thread then dont read it but you dont need to be on here bashing people who are enjoying it.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    All he's saying is he doesn't worry about how people are carrying because it has no effect on him unless they're trying to engage him. He's also saying there are people who should worry about their actions before others' because they like to crucify others for stuff that they do also.

Top Bottom