• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I saw a guy OCing at the gas station a few minutes ago with a Lorcin 9mm. I told him I wouldve hid that thing. I was OCing my 1911 in my thigh rig. I was on the way home from the range.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Last month, I saw someone at the Qdoba at Southport and Emerson. I talked with him for a minute. He had never heard of INGO.

These are the ones that give me hope for our country. This guy apparently isn't connected to any "bible clinging, gun toting" forum like this one:laugh: and still chooses to exercise his constitutional right. +1 for unknown dude!!!:patriot:

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    We have clearly never crossed paths then.

I have seen a couple around the area. Saw a guy a while back at Showplace 16. Might have been opening night for Inception, might have been when we saw Marmaduke. I saw a guy in downtown Elkhart on a bicycle, shirtless, with what I hope was his daughter. That was around the beginning of August.

I have seen two or three others, just not recently. I am obviously not counting the many OCers I see whenever I am in Midwest Gun (either location). I couldnt even keep track of those!

I've seen a couple OC'ers over the past 4 or 5 years here in South Bend since I've started carrying and paying more attention. I OC about 80% of the time. I'm usually over on the NW side of SB or out by Notre Dame. I never get the strange looks from the sheeple because I've been told I have the "cop appearance"...whatever. I also open carry when I'm rockin' the blue jeans and out on the Harley...so if you see a clean cut guy on a silver Fatboy....that would be me.

Last edited:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Tonight at Edward's Drive-In, I saw a guy walking out, OCing a stainless semi-auto of some sort. I wasn't close enough to see what it was.

+1 for OC
    +1 for Edward's root beer, tenderloins, and onion rings
    -1 for heartburn

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Earlier today at the Portland Walmart where I work. I just saw him leaving the registers and heading for the door, didn't get to see what he was carrying.

memphis_125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    There was a big boy OC'ing at the Avon Wal-Mart last night. When I walked out he was sitting on the bench next to the carts. I was CC'ing and gave him a head nod when he saw me look at his OC.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    In the store again. Older dude dressed in farmer chic, with a big ole revolver in an Uncle Mike's holster. As often happens, when he left the other customer at the counter asked if it was legal, and was interested to learn that it was.

YogiRC51

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Earlier today I have a guy OCing at my shop iin Westfield. He had a HiPoint in a shoulder holster. !st one I've seen in years, OCing that is.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I saw a bunch of guys OCing yesterday. Actually, now that I think about it, every one of them were also holding machine guns, pistols with silencers....It was, very scary.

:D

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I saw a woman oc'ing today at the gas station - looked like she was carrying an xd subcompact in the paddle holster that comes with it. Shell @ 75th and Shadeland in Lawrence. She also had an NRA life member sticker on her rear window.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I saw a bunch of guys OCing yesterday. Actually, now that I think about it, every one of them were also holding machine guns, pistols with silencers....It was, very scary.
    :D

I was shocked that no gang-related trench warfare broke out due to the constant gun grabs. :shoot::biggun:

Shocked I tell ya. :):

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Friday night at Red lobster in Lafayette. A guy with a S&W M&P (I think). I was going to say something to him but he was on the phone, then he was looking at the lobsters in the tank with his child and I didn't want to bother him.

Oh and I was OC also.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    It wasn't today, but two Sundays ago at the tattoo place that my sister's car broke down at. Three guys pulled up and got out, all of them with pants around their knees (belts of course), tshirts 5 sizes too big, and the biggest one of the bunch had some type of polymer handgun in a nylon duty holster. I chuckled to myself when I saw them.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I have seen a couple OCer's in the Wally worldin Brownsburg. The one who sticks out was a gentleman wearing shorts tucked in shirt while in the cleaning supplies aisle.

He carried on right side black leather holster and did not get great visual of firearm but thin it was "Glockish".

I OC in there all the time but it's a Walther P99 in a BlackHawk holster.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I saw Ranger OC at Marsh a few weeks ago. It made me kinda scared, then I realized I was carrying..... a....gun...too and the mental anguish it caused still haunts me today. :n00b:

But seriously, last OCer I didn't know was at Kroger. Clean cut guy, may have been an off duty LEO, but could just as easily been a regular old Citizen.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Saw a guy at Gouger Mountain yesterday (when I was perusing, waiting for traffic to die down after a transaction with someone in the parking lot). Larger guy was OC a service sized XD. I came up and thanked him for OC as opposed to hiding it, particularly in a store that has been sore in the past for carry in their store. He smiled, and walked away. Awesome! :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom