• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Finally some tanfoglio love. I was starting to think there was nothing but haters lol

Gotta like them, last question I have is how hard are they to tune for competition and are the aftermarket parts priced competitively to cgw or Cz custom parts ? I have seen cautions about both on the Internet, but that info maybe inaccurate or just out of date.

Tonyscomputery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Sellersburg IN
    Gotta like them, last question I have is how hard are they to tune for competition and are the aftermarket parts priced competitively to cgw or Cz custom parts ? I have seen cautions about both on the Internet, but that info maybe inaccurate or just out of date.

The Elite Limited doesn't need much tuning. it comes with about a 3 lb trigger and has pre travel and over travel adjustment. It is also the best slide to frame fit i have seen.(very tight not a single rattle or movement no matter how hard you shake it lol) I have been told with out a single part being purchased you can get down under 2 lb with just polishing. Henning Wallgreen makes base pads that are awesome and sell grams springs and followers for them. He also sells flat trigger kits if that what you like. Now that the xtreme models have been around a little while you can find those part for upgrades. below are links to the site that are a good source for parts. Henning has awesome customer service. I placed a order and one of the products was out of stock in the color i ordered. He called me with in 15 min. Gave me options to wait for him to do another run of that color or choose a different color. I chose a different color and he shipped them same day. And all of this was on New Years Eve!!!!!

Henning Group
    Eric Grauffel Online Shop
    Gun Parts - EAA / Tanfoglio - Ben Stoeger Pro Shop

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    The Elite Limited doesn't need much tuning. it comes with about a 3 lb trigger and has pre travel and over travel adjustment. It is also the best slide to frame fit i have seen.(very tight not a single rattle or movement no matter how hard you shake it lol) I have been told with out a single part being purchased you can get down under 2 lb with just polishing. Henning Wallgreen makes base pads that are awesome and sell grams springs and followers for them. He also sells flat trigger kits if that what you like. Now that the xtreme models have been around a little while you can find those part for upgrades. below are links to the site that are a good source for parts. Henning has awesome customer service. I placed a order and one of the products was out of stock in the color i ordered. He called me with in 15 min. Gave me options to wait for him to do another run of that color or choose a different color. I chose a different color and he shipped them same day. And all of this was on New Years Eve!!!!!

Henning Group
    Eric Grauffel Online Shop
    Gun Parts - EAA / Tanfoglio - Ben Stoeger Pro Shop

Thanks! I was going by this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbTQZnw2e4 , and an out of date complaint or two from a friend who is cheap like me. Looks like that info is out of date. There is some language in the vid that some would find offensive.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    Finally some tanfoglio love. I was starting to think there was nothing but haters lol

No haters, some just prefer a 1911 or CZ. It's all good.

I prefer a HK P7/M8/M13 myself but they're getting a little pricey so I have retired them from the games.

I bought a second Stock II as a backup to my first. I have a guy down in Bedford that massaged both of them and now they're perfect.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ha......I have multiple witnesses and many are Ingo members.

I saw Chez run that short barreled M&P and the MilSurp out to 100. I was impressed.

Just admit it CM, we're just a bunch of Internet commandos living in our parents' basements. We don't actually shoot these things.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Might want to check your latest Rural King sales flyer. 12% off sales, plus some rebate stuff. And...... the flyer got a purty picture of the Tanfoglio Witness. They even got it in pink, if that fits your needs. JS

Oh yea..... sale runs from Jan. 24 thru Feb 6th.

I could be wrong.

Top Bottom