• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    My LGS has a Witness "Classic" in 9mm at the used counter... would this be a worthy candidate to bring home? No Box, and 2 mags

I only have experience with the competition framed 10mm's, but after some searching it looks like the witnes classic and classic II are pretty good guns.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    I usually use loctite on tanfo grips, but I just used rubber o rings on these and shot some Saturday to test exactly that. They did not loosen at all.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    ONdnVXZ.jpg

Witness Limited Pro
    Witness Hunter
    Witness Pavona

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I had the opportunity to get the Hunter to the range today. I have a strong suspicion will it take the Limited Pro’s spot as the favorite. I really like the trigger on the Limited Pro, but the SAO trigger in the Hunter is so much better. It breaks very cleanly, with very little perceived take up or over travel, though you notice more of both when dry firing. I wasn’t trying for accuracy today, but it felt on par at least with the Limited Pro. Today was to put the first box of 50 though and watch for any hiccups, which it did without issue.

Impressions after the first day are great and this was a fantastic purchase.

Top Bottom