Which firearms are you thinking about buying in 2020?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Banbuddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I'm currently looking at a Stoeger M3000, because I am in desperate need of a turkey/waterfowl gun. I've heard good things about the system and I want to try it out in the field.

Also looking at a Bergara Ridge in 450BM for public land deer hunting. Using muzzleloader for the last 2 seasons has gotten the better of me.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    So far I've scratched one item off of my with list, a Savage 99, and am currently contemplating an addendum. Not sure what it is, I'm not a big Benelli fan and this one takes fugly to a new level but the new Lupo has me intrigued.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I just bought something that wasn't even on my radar few months ago, a Ruger Security 9. Feels great in my hand, can't wait to shoot it.

(Still looking for an Olive Drab Ruger Wrangler)

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    B&T APC 10
    M18 COMMEMORATIVE
    WILSON BERRETA
    LWRC 45 SMG
    GRAND POWER STRIBOG

You did say looking at right? When I hit lottery in a few weeks I'll get these. Lol

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    No new guns for 2020...I think.

But I am seriously considering outfitting my pistol with a red dot.

To do that, I'll be selling my Citori shotgun. I'm not going to shoot clays anyway.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    No new guns for 2020...I think.

But I am seriously considering outfitting my pistol with a red dot.

To do that, I'll be selling my Citori shotgun. I'm not going to shoot clays anyway.

Keep you shotgun. Seeing someone sell a Citori makes me sad. Every guy should own a nice shotgun.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Keep you shotgun. Seeing someone sell a Citori makes me sad. Every guy should own a nice shotgun.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I bought it. Plus I was going to take up Trap shooting again but I have found since most of that world is populated by retirees, they shoot when I am working.

My last go around with Trap, I used my field shotgun. I'm thinking if I ever do get a chance to shoot some clays, I'll just use that. That Citori is a lot of money to just sit in my safe.

I'm only at about 60% wanting to sell it, so I'll be sitting on it for a little while.:)

Will317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2016
    Beech Grove
    Buying a Ruger MK IV Lite, Rugged obsidian 45 and a AR lower today. Going to build a 350 legend out of the lower for the Obsidian for hunting. Also on the plans is a CZ Scorpion pistol build. Other than that, just planning on investing in a couple threaded barrels for some other pistols I have to prepare for taking possession of the obsidian in about a year.

cjcycles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Ft Wayne
    Buying a Ruger MK IV Lite, Rugged obsidian 45 and a AR lower today. Going to build a 350 legend out of the lower for the Obsidian for hunting. Also on the plans is a CZ Scorpion pistol build. Other than that, just planning on investing in a couple threaded barrels for some other pistols I have to prepare for taking possession of the obsidian in about a year.

I setup a Mk iv lite for Steel Challenge last year. It’s an awesome pistol. I’m very happy with it. Cleaning is super easy with the new way to take them down.
    d40ec2fec622f868639a1b662430b325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I setup a Mk iv lite for Steel Challenge last year. It’s an awesome pistol. I’m very happy with it. Cleaning is super easy with the new way to take them down.
    d40ec2fec622f868639a1b662430b325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of mount do you have for the red dot? I have a Venom I want to mount on my MKII.

Top Bottom