• ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Back on topic.....

I understood from the article that these teachers volunteered for this training, they were issued protective headgear. The particular excercise was to demonstrate what happens when you surrender to the attacker.

Reasonable expectation that those with silk blouse got hit harder than those wearing a sweater.

Yeah, they should have been explicitly warned. OTOH, nobody warned me when my sister's friend shot off a tear gas pen in dad's truck many years ago. No blood, no foul...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Back on topic.....

I understood from the article that these teachers volunteered for this training, they were issued protective headgear. The particular excercise was to demonstrate what happens when you surrender to the attacker.

Reasonable expectation that those with silk blouse got hit harder than those wearing a sweater.

Yeah, they should have been explicitly warned. OTOH, nobody warned me when my sister's friend shot off a tear gas pen in dad's truck many years ago. No blood, no foul...
    But there was blood, so Foul?

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I bet you still cried and found out that snot really can flow from your nose to the ground.

Dad cried even harder, but his tears were from laughing so hard when he heard what happened! Sis's friend mistook the tear gas pen for a penlight (dome light wasn't working) and I never saw it coming. She pulled the button, ignited the shotshell primer, BANG!!!, and the cab was immediately filled with gas. Yeah, those were the good old days.

Top Bottom