• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Didn't someone post a link in a different thread where incident's of WS violence was listed, but they included things like domestic battery, armed robbery, and other typical variety violence not actually linked to their WS bull****?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Didn't someone post a link in a different thread where incident's of WS violence was listed, but they included things like domestic battery, armed robbery, and other typical variety violence not actually linked to their WS bull****?

They listed violent actions committed by people previously known to be associated with a white supremacist group.
    Nothing carried out in the name of white supremacy.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    It beyond argument that the MSM and DNC sound like antifa, calling anybody they oppose a 'right wing, racist, WS', in order to distract from leftist violence.
    That said, WS violence is real. I think the difference is that leftist violence is high-frequency/(relatively)low-intensity while WS violence is low-frequency/high-intensity...like dylan roof murdering 9 people at bible study or some nazi murdering 11 people in synagogue in Pittsburgh.

That might change a bit after the election

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    It beyond argument that the MSM and DNC sound like antifa, calling anybody they oppose a 'right wing, racist, WS', in order to distract from leftist violence.
    That said, WS violence is real. I think the difference is that leftist violence is high-frequency/(relatively)low-intensity while WS violence is low-frequency/high-intensity...like dylan roof murdering 9 people at bible study or some nazi murdering 11 people in synagogue in Pittsburgh.

That might change a bit after the election

So, basically we have a much larger violent/ideological movement trying to overthrow our system of government and attacking the general public while accusing them of being members of a far smaller violent/ideological movement. All this while being actively supported by the MSM and the DNC. This group and their allies are what are driving people to fear a coming civil war. I'll keep my eyes on the mountain while others are concentrating on the mole hill.

Last edited:

Cracker

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hanover
    Years....decades of white guilt indoctrination by the leftist media have made the white male a target. It's really that simple.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've seen a lot of reporting of white supremacists training and planning for violence, but I haven't seen reports of actual violence being committed.
    Have I missed it or is it not happening?

Obviously, you missed it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I've seen a lot of reporting of white supremacists training and planning for violence, but I haven't seen reports of actual violence being committed.
    Have I missed it or is it not happening?

You're not missing anything.... it's more propaganda bull**** put out by progressives asswipes.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's sad that everything becomes so politicized anymore. Fighting terrorists of any kind if a good thing, but then the media starts assigning "right wing" to them to try to associate them with the "Right" and Republicans. There is no real association there, but it gets repeated over and over. This generates push back from said Right, which is probably part of the goal of the making the association in the first place. Now you have the illusion of the "right" defending these terrorists, which they most likely are not really doing.

In the end it is all about making points with the general public, trying to make the other side look bad. There are many who put little to no effort into researching things they read about, so I have no doubt it works.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You're not missing anything.... it's more propaganda bull**** put out by progressives asswipes.

I imagine the victims of the:
    Sikh Temple Shooting 2012
    Overland Park Jewish Center 2014
    Charleston Church Shooting 2015
    Charlottesville Car attack 2017
    and the El Paso Wal-Mart shooting 2019... would disagree, at least those who survived. :dunno:

Top Bottom