• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Do you all not see a problem trying to politicize violence? I'm really getting tired of it. Literally almost everything in 2020 has been politicized. I'm tired of it. Bad people do bad things and I don't approve of anyone doing terrible things like harming innocent people.

Can we agree on this and stop trying to politicize EVERYTHING.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think WS violence is down this year. At least that's what I've been able to get from my readings.

But, don't attempt to downplay a kidnapping plot. That could have set the country on fire. Seriously.

Don't want to hurt Trump's chances of reelection.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Five incidents in over eight years hardly seems to be an epidemic.

There are more than 5. I just gave you the ones you're probably most familiar with... would you still consider the events, I listed, as "propaganda," as you mentioned earlier?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Mostly white supremacists. Them or probably the red coats again. Outside chance it might be some ffa kids on field trip/oppression rampage.

:laugh:

I wouldn't doubt they will be blamed, but leftists are actively planning "an uprising" in DC and social media is fine with it. #ShutDownDC

Shut Down D.C.’s map contains the address, phone number, and website for each listed group. It also shows the location of media organizations, technology companies, and government offices in Washington, D.C.

The left-wing group’s website boasts that “we’re getting ready for an uprising. Now’s the time to get involved so we’re ready to hit the streets.”

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    So, basically we have a much larger violent/ideological movement trying to overthrow our system of government and attacking the general public while accusing them of being members of a far smaller violent/ideological movement. All this while being actively supported by the MSM and the DNC. This group and their allies are what are driving people to fear a coming civil war. I'll keep my eyes on the mountain while others are concentrating on the mole hill.
    The first letter in OODA is for "observation". Why is your perspective "this OR that"--why not "this AND that"? Fascism is the common denominator of both left AND right wing extremists. They also share a common interest in destroying the USA.
    Just because I also see antifa/blm etc as part of a communist insurgency, doesn't mean I should take my eyes off their brother fascists

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The first letter in OODA is for "observation". Why is your perspective "this OR that"--why not "this AND that"? Fascism is the common denominator of both left AND right wing extremists. They also share a common interest in destroying the USA.
    Just because I also see antifa/blm etc as part of a communist insurgency, doesn't mean I should take my eyes off their brother fascists

Oh, I've used "the healing power of AND" many times. However, with the media (both MSM and social) shaping our world, they are using this to distract from the larger danger. So, you keep on looking out for Nazis and let me know when you encounter some. Meanwhile, I'll keep my eye on those that have spend 4 months on active "low level" violence that has burned cities that will likely not recover for decades and had resulted in 30 deaths so far.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So bets on who is going to burn DC?

My money is on the damn Canadians again. Still pissed over The Battle of Lake Erie I'm sure. And having this thing visible from the southernmost inhabited point of Canada to rub it in probably doesnt help.

perry-monument.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry's_Victory_and_International_Peace_Memorial

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you all not see a problem trying to politicize violence? I'm really getting tired of it. Literally almost everything in 2020 has been politicized. I'm tired of it. Bad people do bad things and I don't approve of anyone doing terrible things like harming innocent people.

Can we agree on this and stop trying to politicize EVERYTHING.
    The people you are admonishing are reacting to something already politicized.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    The people you are admonishing are reacting to something already politicized.

In general. I'm really tired of almost everything in the past 4-8 years being politicized. There were kids locally who had political stickers slapped on their candy that they were given when Trick-or-treating. It's shameful and wrong.

Top Bottom