• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In general. I'm really tired of almost everything in the past 4-8 years being politicized. There were kids locally who had political stickers slapped on their candy that they were given when Trick-or-treating. It's shameful and wrong.

I'm sorry.

I'm up for reelection on the HOA board, and...

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    In general. I'm really tired of almost everything in the past 4-8 years being politicized. There were kids locally who had political stickers slapped on their candy that they were given when Trick-or-treating. It's shameful and wrong.

lol. It wasn't local, they were presidential. No place for this garbage in a kid's trick or treat basket.

I've seen it for local elections, on candy being handed out by the candidate. Kids didn't seem to mind, they were full size candy bars. :):

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Another glass of Kool-Aid DD?

:)

Nope, 4 years of "WE HAVE PROOF POSITIVE OF XXXX TRUMP CRIME, THIS WILL BE THE RUIN OF TRUMP, YEAH THAT'S THE TICKET, THIS TIME WE'LL GET HIM."

They boy who cried wolf schtick got old 2 years ago...

Trump may win the election, or he may lose.

There may also be so much shenanigans going on that the winner wont be determined until several weeks from now.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Nope, 4 years of "WE HAVE PROOF POSITIVE OF XXXX TRUMP CRIME, THIS WILL BE THE RUIN OF TRUMP, YEAH THAT'S THE TICKET, THIS TIME WE'LL GET HIM."

They boy who cried wolf schtick got old 2 years ago...

Trump may win the election, or he may lose.

There may also be so much shenanigans going on that the winner wont be determined until several weeks from now.

I will agree that no matter what the results are, it will likely be contested lol.

Top Bottom