Central Indiana
    Last edited:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This makes me wonder about elections, are there really that many people voting democrat? We all see the fraud on the democrat side yet no one does anything about it, i personally know of 4 people that voted for obama the first time that admit he is terrible and did NOT vote for him the second time, this has to be happening around the country and yet he gets re-elected. I think its fraud. there is no way a majority of people would vote that way. the media is lies, the democrat party is lies, why would the elections be any different?

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    This makes me wonder about elections, are there really that many people voting democrat? We all see the fraud on the democrat side yet no one does anything about it, i personally know of 4 people that voted for obama the first time that admit he is terrible and did NOT vote for him the second time, this has to be happening around the country and yet he gets re-elected. I think its fraud. there is no way a majority of people would vote that way. the media is lies, the democrat party is lies, why would the elections be any different?

I won't lie. I voted for him both times. I didn't see McCain as a contender worth the vote (seriously, the VP-elect upstaged the President-elect) and Rmoney had a few too many big skeletons in the closet. I have various other personal reasons, but it's truly not worth debating and I won't, but I do take offense to this idea that the Democrats seem to be the only "liars" and "frauders".

Virginia Republican pleads guilty to dozens of counts of voter fraud | The Raw Story
    Florida finds evidence of voter fraud by GOP-tied firm - Salon.com

The above links show just couple examples of GOP voter fraud, however it should be noted that if you add up all of the voter fraud committed, it wouldn't have changed the election results (assuming we went with a popular vote vs an electoral vote).

As for the original topic, Obama's event is/was really focused on a select population. Let's face it, I'm white...the MLK stuff has little to no real bearing on me. I think it's a good thing and a necessary thing to ensure the freedom of ALL races, creeds, colors, genders, and whatnot. It is what America was designed to be...but you will not see me going out of my way to celebrate MLK or black freedom stuff. I'm not racist, it's just the impact of those things hasn't really ever meant much to me and I'm sure lots of white people feel the same way.

With that said, I can guarantee you that a sitting US President can draw a crowd far bigger than anything Glenn Beck could EVER hope to. Hell Obama's inaugurations are proof of that. I think it's stupid and narcissistic of Beck to even believe he's on the same level as ANY US President. And yes I blame Beck because TheBlaze is Beck's baby and he can control what stupid **** hits the front page.

http://www.mugsysrapsheet.com/4blog/Inauguration_2009-Crowd 03.jpg
    First inauguration of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe most estimates show it as being the largest crowd size EVER in Washington DC and larger than any modern President has seen.

And at the end of the day none of this matters. I'd rather not stroke Glenn Becks "ego" as he's clearly trying to make up for other deficiencies.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I won't lie. I voted for him both times. I didn't see McCain as a contender worth the vote (seriously, the VP-elect upstaged the President-elect) and Rmoney had a few too many big skeletons in the closet. I have various other personal reasons, but it's truly not worth debating and I won't, but I do take offense to this idea that the Democrats seem to be the only "liars" and "frauders".

Virginia Republican pleads guilty to dozens of counts of voter fraud | The Raw Story

The above links show just couple examples of GOP voter fraud, however it should be noted that if you add up all of the voter fraud committed, it wouldn't have changed the election results (assuming we went with a popular vote vs an electoral vote).

As for the original topic, Obama's event is/was really focused on a select population. Let's face it, I'm white...the MLK stuff has little to no real bearing on me. I think it's a good thing and a necessary thing to ensure the freedom of ALL races, creeds, colors, genders, and whatnot. It is what America was designed to be...but you will not see me going out of my way to celebrate MLK or black freedom stuff. I'm not racist, it's just the impact of those things hasn't really ever meant much to me and I'm sure lots of white people feel the same way.

With that said, I can guarantee you that a sitting US President can draw a crowd far bigger than anything Glenn Beck could EVER hope to. Hell Obama's inaugurations are proof of that. I think it's stupid and narcissistic of Beck to even believe he's on the same level as ANY US President. And yes I blame Beck because TheBlaze is Beck's baby and he can control what stupid **** hits the front page.

I believe most estimates show it as being the largest crowd size EVER in Washington DC and larger than any modern President has seen.

And at the end of the day none of this matters. I'd rather not stroke Glenn Becks "ego" as he's clearly trying to make up for other deficiencies.

Sounds like we disagree on almost everything. Not a problem, to each his own. Just saying.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Sounds like we disagree on almost everything. Not a problem, to each his own. Just saying.

Not everything, I suspect. I have some conservative views and some liberal, but that is the beauty of America....we have the freedom to disagree and still be countrymen!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I won't lie. I voted for him both times. ...

So what you're saying is that Democrats are better at cheating than Republicans. I can buy that. :yesway:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Not everything, I suspect. I have some conservative views and some liberal, but that is the beauty of America....we have the freedom to disagree and still be countrymen!

Thanks for the kind, gloves-on, civil response. I said "almost everything." I think that is the same as not disagreeing on everything. But likely on what really matters.

Taking the gloves off: A vote for BHO in 2012 was a vote to destroy this country. Which is what he is doing. Destroying this country means destroying me, my family, those I love and hold dear and a good, right and kind, peaceful existence. For doing that, I can never forgive you. The Bible says that I should, but at this point in my life and history, I cannot. Voting for evil because the opponent was not pure enough is unconscionable. Certainly it is your right, but I believe you will regret it.

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    That's why there's a division of power in this country between the Executive, Judicial and Legislative branches.
    Folks are free to examine only the Executive branch if they really want to, but the power of the purse is still with the Congress, as well as the initial passing of laws.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Thanks for the kind, gloves-on, civil response. I said "almost everything." I think that is the same as not disagreeing on everything. But likely on what really matters.

Taking the gloves off: A vote for BHO in 2012 was a vote to destroy this country. Which is what he is doing. Destroying this country means destroying me, my family, those I love and hold dear and a good, right and kind, peaceful existence. For doing that, I can never forgive you. The Bible says that I should, but at this point in my life and history, I cannot. Voting for evil because the opponent was not pure enough is unconscionable. Certainly it is your right, but I believe you will regret it.

Because I voted knowing I was going to destroy Jerchap2, his family, friends, cat, dog, horse, pig, sheep, moose. I voted for a variety of reasons and I can assure you that none of them had anything to do with you. I can tell you that I graduated in 2004 in a massive recession. I can tell you that 4 years later after college it wasn't any better and I suffered financially for another 4 years. I can tell you that I've watched family and friends join the army (even those with college degrees because there were no jobs that would pay the bills) and ship off to come back in flag covered boxes. I can tell you that some of the ones that came back decided that it was somehow better to hang oneself in a garage than to deal with whatever horrors he witnessed were. I can tell you all of this while older generations call my generation the selfish one.

But none of that matters to you and I'm not looking for your acceptance. I would ask that you not tell me I'm trying to destroy a county that I love very much, but you won't listen. What I do find rather shocking is one who seems to hold the bible dear and true ("The Bible says I should") would be so quick as to ignore it. I thought religion was more than a simple ideology that you could throw away. I mean, you were offended by this idea you have that school curriculum were insulting to Christianity. I would think that the bigger insult to it is the man who says "I am a Christian" who can so easily turn around and tell everyone "I won't follow one of the core beliefs".

[Edited by moderator]

And sadly that's what's wrong with this country, truly. We've allowed ourselves to be split into essentially two halves who refuse to cooperate. That's not what built this country, folks, and I firmly believe it's what will destroy it. I mean just look at this post for an example. Instead of celebrating (or letting others celebrate) the advancement of the core American belief that "All men are created equal" and our bringing equality to our fellow men we've degraded into turning this into a pissing match about the number of people in an area at a given time. That's the problem that we're having in this country.

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

HHHmmmm, skeletons. Lets see.

We have no idea where this (barry) idiot was born....really.
    He will not release his school records and documents......really
    No one has said they knew him/went to school with him or say anything about him.
    He has never actually held a real job/made payroll for even a Dairy Queen.

You think this POS is qualified to run the country....really.

No wonder we can not have nice things anymore.............:n00b:

Quoting scripture aint getting you out of this one my friend..................Really.

I look at those who voted Barry as the oposition. That is who they are. They stand against everything I see as right and proper in Gov.
    You are on a "Gun" forum and saying you voted for someone that wants to totally dis-arm the citizens.....wake up....He is our anti-christ. There is no argument to the contrary in this.

JMHO and nothing more.

Last edited:

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013

No one has said they knew him/went to school with him or say anything about him.

Quoting scripture aint getting you out of this one my friend..................Really.

I look at those who voted Barry as the oposition. That is who they are. They stand against everything I see as right and proper in Gov.
    You are on a "Gun" forum and saying you voted for someone that wants to totally dis-arm the citizens.....wake up....He is our anti-christ. There is no argument to the contrary in this.

JMHO and nothing more.

I never said he was perfect. I never said I agreed with everything he does.

He's given the documents he's legally required to. I'll never understand birthers. Either way you've lost that particular battle and there's no argument to the contrary on that.

As for the job thing, being a CEO of a company your dad started doesn't mean you've ever had to work either.

As it is you missed the point and I didn't defend and am not defending Obama. There's no point in trying. What Ibam trying to do is to make a valid point about the stupidity of the American people to let themselves get so divided that nothing good gets done. That, my friend, is the real crime.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

I'm with you Churchmouse, BHO has done more to destroy the respect for his office, country and politics in general than anyone else. This is not Hope and Change, this is Fear and Suppresion.

You honest opinion is the same as mine!

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    All I will say is that Beck on his worse day as a drunk was a better man than Barry will ever be. One holds the Constitution to be a miracle, the other spends his entire life trying to destroy it.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    All I will say is that Beck on his worse day as a drunk was a better man than Barry will ever be. One holds the Constitution to be a miracle, the other spends his entire life trying to destroy it.

Does Beck believe that? He certainly profits off of it. I still think that you're trying to compare a man who has never had much real responsibility to a sitting US President. It's like trying to compare a bicycle to a fighter jet.

But to each their own. Nothing you said here touches the point I was making.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Does Beck believe that? He certainly profits off of it. I still think that you're trying to compare a man who has never had much real responsibility to a sitting US President. It's like trying to compare a bicycle to a fighter jet.

Beck is certainly more believable as one who believes in and upholds the Constitution than Obama, who sometimes pays lip service to the Constitution and who swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, but who has repeatedly said the Founding Fathers screwed up the Constitution and who abrogates and ignores the Constitution every chance he gets.

Streak, I weep for you and your contemporaries, who cannot see the difference between those who want to keep their Constitutional freedoms and those who wish to destroy those freedoms. It's our fault - the older generations who relaxed and weren't paying attention when the current assault on our society and its freedoms began in earnest - but if the country is to be saved, it will be by your generation and following generations. If you don't learn to make better decisions about who you support and for whom you vote, the country is doomed to totalitarianism, oppression, and serfdom for the majority of our population. You're going to have to learn to do better.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

True that. He used to do the Louisville drive time radio in Louisville...That was back in his party days and he was pretty funny....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

You mention "profits off it" as if "profit" is a dirty word. The Obama's made in excess of 2.5 million dollars in 2008,. The Bush family, by comparison, made $758,000 the same year...(I know! And that's after going to war and causing 9/11 to line his pocketbook!):rolleyes:

You are right about Obama never having much "real responsibilty" compared to Beck. These truths will become more "self evident" as you research further into it..Trust me that once you get closer to fifty you will look back and your beliefs in your twenties and say, "I can't believe I used to think stuff like that..." One thing I have learned watching the rise of Obama is that we do live in a Nation where you can do absolutley nothing in your life, and if you have the backing of ALL of the media, Music, TV, Newsrooms, and film, you can convince a bunch of blind sheep that you are "great" without ever having to do squat to prove it. That you can make in excess of 2.5 million per year(obama's 2008 income tax returns) and convince a bunch of 18-30 year old sheep that you "are the Man for the working man" (although you have never so much as lifted a finger in your life to do any kind of menial labor.) That you can bail out Wall Street, hire the folks that caused Wall Street to be bailed out, and still convince the Occupy Movement that you are NOT part of the problem (It's the other 1 % don't you know). That your idea of reaching across the aisle is throwing a hissy fit on National TV when things don't go your way..That dissent is the greatest expression of freedom in America when protesting the previous President but it's borderline treason (or at least racist) when dissent is shown your way. He is basically 49 years old going on 15 and even the chip on his shoulder is imaginary...You will really see his lack of class after his Presidency...Please notice how Bush (or no Republican President that I can remember) has ever went on National TV and trashed a sitting Democrat President. Then notice how, Carter, Clinton, and Gore found a second career in going out and trashing Bush while he was dealing with the issues he had during his tenure. I can assure you that Obama will do the same...It's in the DNA of the Post Carter era Democrats.

I do not think you hate your Country. I think you love it. I think you love it so much that you are having a hard time coming to grips with your vote in 2012. You can forgive yourself for 2008, but 2012 is a little tougher...Let it go, you were young, you got caught up in the hype. Every talking head in America was telling you how to vote, every Pop Star, every Comedian, every Actor and Actress was telling you how to vote...You have the "middle America curse" in which we think "these folks must know what they are talking about, I mean, they are on TV and they are from the coasts...I must listen to them and then maybe they will like me..."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom