• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Wow, you get my vote for the biggest idiot on the interwebz this month! That's quite an accomplishment. You might also make it to my next month's top 5, but sooner or later Darwin's theory will act and you might just get deservedly removed from the pool naturally...

Forty posts? You haven't seen anything yet, greenhorn.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Just let him talk. People like CPT act big on the internet because there's a shield of anonymity protecting him. He doesn't bother me, scare me, or trouble me in the slightest. If I wanted to cause him trouble I could just turn this thread into one of my buddies who is a state cop. They'd get his information and if he's in the military like he's claimed, he'll have some explaining to do with his commander.

Just let him run his mouth at this point -- I don't like being threatened, but it's not worth causing the whole forum to rile up because he wants to be an *******. I'm just gonna ignore him or tell him I'm voting for China to be our next President. That should spike his blood pressure enough to cause a heart attack and some time off from the forum.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Really ****er? Want to explain that a little better? You want to take me on, you better back that **** up.

I see a mild coronary in the making.

This is the more friendly and PC ingo these days boys. Take it outdoors to the playground. Stop the dumb **** before a few of you get the whole section shut down. Believe me when I tell you the mods are watching. :shady: Well, if you care that is.

:mods:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Happy Labor Day, everyone!

This thread is closed pending review.

-Paul

EDIT:

This is your in-thread warning.
    -Religious discussion is not permitted on INGO.
    -Personal Insults are not permitted on INGO.
    -Personal Threats are not tolerated on INGO.

We need help from everyone to keep things civil. If you choose to break the rules, you choose to face the consequences.

This thread is open again, but under close scrutiny.

Please think twice before you post, and be civil.

Best regards,
    -Paul

Last edited:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    What's the key word there? "Created." All men are created equal. You have made decisions which have forfeited those rights. You are not my equal. You are not an American. You talk about the Constitution a lot. Do you know who wants to throw out the Constitution and rewrite one? That's right! Uncle Barry.

You need to stop running your disgusting little mouth on matters regarding the US Constitution, which I, under oath, swore to protect, when YOUR "president" would destroy it if he could.

You are a DISGUSTING, VILE, PATHETIC creature, and I wish the worst for you.

You haven't reevaluated anything. You voted for him twice. That means you're already dead. You may breathe and walk, but your mind has been dead since 2008.

You better hope you never meet me IRL. I've toned down my anger and aggression toward you to appease the rules of this forum. I'd rip your ****ing head off.

ok cpt. thats just to far bro. i was with you up till this point. you can go at it alone now. i still do not like streak for his inabiliy to admit his mistakes, but you have taken it to far. i think you need to take a break from this thread and cool off.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    i think a better question is why are so many people gathering to see either of these guys...

At this point, I agree with you. I forget at what point I was just replying to a person who said something like "No one I know voted for Obama twice" and I am not one to lie or hide so I spoke up. What came next was a lot of malice and hatred (and a few pointless, puff chested "threats"). So you're absolutely right, there was never anything that interesting going on and I made the stupid ass mistake of trying to convince someone who'd love to "rip my head off" that my vote wasn't my trying to kill America, rape your wives or daughters, spread disease, and **** in a bag and light it on fire and then ring your door bell.

I voted for the best choice I thought I had and if there were a more viable candidate and I did not fiercely dislike the other main contender I'd have voted for someone else. That is what I did and for better or for worse I'll stand by my actions and I won't lie or attempt to make excuses. I exercised my vote as an American so that the many who have died protecting that right didn't die in vain. It's because of them I owe no one an apology and if I wanted to write in "A flaming gay pile of ****" and vote for it, that's my right.

So I agree with you, indyjack, I'm hardly someone important enough to give two ****s about.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    At this point, I agree with you. I forget at what point I was just replying to a person who said something like "No one I know voted for Obama twice" and I am not one to lie or hide so I spoke up. What came next was a lot of malice and hatred (and a few pointless, puff chested "threats"). So you're absolutely right, there was never anything that interesting going on and I made the stupid ass mistake of trying to convince someone who'd love to "rip my head off" that my vote wasn't my trying to kill America, rape your wives or daughters, spread disease, and **** in a bag and light it on fire and then ring your door bell.

I voted for the best choice I thought I had and if there were a more viable candidate and I did not fiercely dislike the other main contender I'd have voted for someone else. That is what I did and for better or for worse I'll stand by my actions and I won't lie or attempt to make excuses. I exercised my vote as an American so that the many who have died protecting that right didn't die in vain. It's because of them I owe no one an apology and if I wanted to write in "A flaming gay pile of ****" and vote for it, that's my right.

So I agree with you, indyjack, I'm hardly someone important enough to give two ****s about.
    i believe he was talking about obama and beck. lol

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom