• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    You guys have some nice vehicles. Love the aftermarket bumpers. I have 03 f150 fx4 but it's mostly a daily driver and hauler of stuff for the house. I just try to keep it cleaned and well maintained it's pretty much all stock.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    You guys have some nice vehicles. Love the aftermarket bumpers. I have 03 f150 fx4 but it's mostly a daily driver and hauler of stuff for the house. I just try to keep it cleaned and well maintained it's pretty much all stock.

Off roading can be very fun. Even in a daily driver. I have modified my daily driver so I can go more places, but the same rule applies... You just go slow and easy. Take your time, be careful, and most of the time, you can get there without breaking parts.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Finally put some 35's on my Ram today
    image_zpsa422f886.jpg

image_zps6b1eaf24.jpg

image_zps7285bfe2.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Daily driver. 95 ZJ. It's just a good ol' Jeep.

My toy is a 99 TJ. I'm constantly surprised what this Jeep makes it through.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Will 35s clear with a stock suspension?

Not without rubbing. I've got a 2" ProComp front leveling kit, a 1.5" body lift and the wheels are -12 offset. I've got no rubbing at full lock either direction. I won't be doing any hardcore off-roading in the Ram, it's got independent front suspension so it's not really cut out for it without spending a trainload of money on it. It'll probably get a 4" suspension lift when I can afford it. If I need to get someplace really difficult I'll drive the Rubi ;)

P1040620.jpg

shinkle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    johnson county
    my black dodge ram 1500 has 315/70R17 all terrains. I put a 2" front leveling kit on it and had good tire clearance. after adding my bumper with the extra weight I had a small sagging in the front again. so I added a 2 1/2" front leveling to the truck and it looks pretty level and I have good tire clearance.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    My 99 Cherokee that is stock..... for now. It has wheeled for the last time in current set up.

Short term plans through June is to order front bumper (this week), once I get that bumper and the tie ins for the rear bumper I got, get them all powder coated. This fall, my wife and I are ordering an Iron Rock Off Road 4" lift kit with new leaf springs and 31 or 32" tires. Probably won't do much next year, but year after, I am thinking front locker, sliders and skids.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood

Here is my baby. It is a 2008 Nissan Titan Pro 4x with a 3" suspension lift and 35" tires. Gas mileage is not pretty but she has got some power. I have not had her off road yet but am hoping to make it out to some beginner trails at the badlands this summer.

Top Bottom