• ...and so much more!
  • prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    The best pizza has been said on here...

Mother Bears in Btown... make sure and get a Hairy Beaver to wash it down with!!!

Also: New Bethel Ordinary, Brozinni's, and Chicago's are all in the rotation.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    To all you who speak of the New Bethel Ordinary....

INGO member "Steve" tipped me off to a joint right down the road from NBO called "Xtrodinary". It is in that collection of businesses right across from the "Gold Mine" on Southeastern. $10.99 for a 10" with unlimited toppings. I know what you are saying...10"? what is that going to do? Well, as tall as the toppings are piled, you can feed 3 and have leftovers easily. They beat the NBO by a long stride these days.

Jockamos is good as well,

and if forced to order from Papa Johns, try Papa's Favorite. Better than the general offering there.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Dom Di Carlo's in Noblesville..... GOOD PIZZA

I agree, it was good. Unfortunately they are now closed. They looked closed when I drove by two or three months ago. I heard they were closed and some internet food websites say they are closed.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    In bloomington i would argue that rockits pizza is better than mother bears. Both are superior to the mad mushroom which sucks ass.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I agree, it was good. Unfortunately they are now closed. They looked closed when I drove by two or three months ago. I heard they were closed and some internet food websites say they are closed.
    Drove by the other day and they were most certainly out of business. Some other food related "kitchen" is moving in. Dom's was pretty good.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    There is a place on the East side Indy , around south of county fair grounds, I think it is a bar but mainly a resturant. They had great pizza I can't remember the name.

Then In anderson In Scampy's pizza.

If you want a deep dish The Ale on the north-side by Castleton. I get mine half baked and fisnish it off at home. I

+1 for Ale Emporiums deep dish!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    When I lived in Knoxville, TN Stephano's was the best! I didn't know Noble Romans was still around. They were my favorite around here.

In Bedford/Mitchell, Grecco's is definitly the best.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Used to be a place here in Indy on West Washington Street called Carltons Pizza. IMO it was THE best pizza on the westside.:yesway:

I ordered a pizza from them early in the week and they delivered. Called that weekend and was told on the phone the number had been disconnected.:tantrum: I was in withdrawl for weeks after that!

Never was able to find out what happened to them.:dunno:

rmoore911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    SE Indy
    wish i didn't find this thread, now i'll probably spend a chunk of change on pizza tonight. i live within like a five minute trip from both jockamo and the ordinary, but i don't ever recall going to either, might just try one of them out tonight.

i saw several mentions for mother bear's in bloomington being the best. i can't see how, i went there several times throughout my college career, and i never was impressed by their pizza. it was alright, but i've had better pizza at chain pizza joints.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    wish i didn't find this thread, now i'll probably spend a chunk of change on pizza tonight. i live within like a five minute trip from both jockamo and the ordinary, but i don't ever recall going to either, might just try one of them out tonight.

i saw several mentions for mother bear's in bloomington being the best. i can't see how, i went there several times throughout my college career, and i never was impressed by their pizza. it was alright, but i've had better pizza at chain pizza joints.

Be ready for a bit of sticker shock @ NBO. It usually costs me like 20+$ for a large deluxe by the time I tip (I forget what their name of the "everything but fish" pizza is).

That being said, it's worth every penny compared to PH, Dominos, PJ's etc....

I always have them cook it a little "extra done" personally I love the browned cheese.

rmoore911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    SE Indy
    Be ready for a bit of sticker shock @ NBO. It usually costs me like 20+$ for a large deluxe by the time I tip (I forget what their name of the "everything but fish" pizza is).

That being said, it's worth every penny compared to PH, Dominos, PJ's etc....

I always have them cook it a little "extra done" personally I love the browned cheese.

saw their website, and their prices aren't too bad. luckily i don't like a ton of toppings on a pizza all at once. i like just about every topping you can throw on a pizza, but i usually leave it to 2 or 3 toppings, so that doesn't look like i'll need to take out a 2nd mortgage.

Top Bottom