• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I have not read all the previous posts, but I have never tasted anything better that a Pizza Hut Meat Lovers or the Pizza Hut Supreme. Always a struggle to decide which one to order.

Of course, I have not had one in years. Cholesterol and weight gain are major problems after 55. :nono::crying: :xmad: :nopity: Talk about mixed emotions!!
    If you can get ahold of a DVD called Fat Head watch it. You might be surprised about what is bad for you food wise and what is good. He B slapped the liar that made the mockumentry super size me with straight up facts.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Greek's Pizzaria in Fishers. Ask for Mike or Raphael. They also buy a lot of guns and knives.

They own my favorite pizza place in Fort Wayne. Pizza Forum.

Questions:
    It appears all Greek's Pizza and Pizza Forums are individually owned and operated. Do they all buy from the same suppliers, meaning is their pizza the same from one store to another?

Neezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    bazbeauz pizza in broadripple in Indy is awesome. it is not very big and not very fancy.......but the food will make you smile

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The New Bethel Ordinary in Wanamaker makes the best pizza I have had. Super friendly people and prices are very good. 317-862-5020 New Bethel Ordinary Restaurant and Lounge - Wanamaker, IN - Pizza is our Specialty

Another vote here for NBO!

That was probably 10% of the reason for me buying my house where I did, it was closer to NBO!!!

Seriously the best pizza I've ever eaten, but you have to get one of the Deluxes "Extra Well Done"

Blah blah blah....

Pizza King = Cardboard crust, ketchup for sauce, and road kill for toppings!!!

GINO'S EAST!!!!!

Yes, I agree Pizza King sucks and Gino's East is very good but not the "best" I've had by far, but then again, I'm a toppings over crust kind of guy.

If you can get ahold of a DVD called Fat Head watch it. You might be surprised about what is bad for you food wise and what is good. He B slapped the liar that made the mockumentry super size me with straight up facts.

+rep, I'm going to locate that movie and take a gander. Supersize me was just silly.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I have to throw this out there. Has anyone ever had Vito & Nicks from Oak Lawn, IL? It's the bomb. Everytime we breeze through Chicagoland (quickly n quietly) we have to stop at Vito & Nicks. They also sell them frozen.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Didn't read the whole thread....but I have to go with

Hot Box Pizza. Porky the Pie , thin crust, with ranch dressing!

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When talking bout a good PIE I break it down into 2 categories: type (thin crust/thick crust) and location. Being a resident of indianapolis it really isnt possible for me to drive to chicago or ny to get some pizza. My favorites would be in no certain order.
    Thin Crust
    -Masseys Pizza (popular in Ohio, one just opened on the Southside of Indy)
    -Union Jacks (broadr ipple)
    -Arnies (One off 96st and another off us135)
    -Bazbeauxs (downtown Indy and Broad ripple)
    Thick Crust
    -Chicagos Pizza (southside Indy)
    -Jet Pizza (southside Indy)
    -BJ Brewhouse (greenwood mall)
    -Gallagers pub (southside Indy)

That would be my list of favorites, take note that if you are in chicago YOU MUST TRY ginos east. You will not be disappointed but be prepared to wait for a large thick crust it is worth it. Relax sit back and check out all the memorabilia and make your mark with all the graffiti on the wall. Everyone signs the wall pretty funny reading all the comments.:D

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Just south of the aquarium

I'm taking my cheat meals this weekend. And I'm really craving pizza.

So, who makes the BEST pizza?

Right off the bay in Monterey, CA, south of the Aquarium is a little place called Gianni's. Get the anchovies. My mouth is watering thinking of the Hawaiian with anchovies. And a pitcher of something cold.:rockwoot:

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Roc a Bar in Evansville Indiana. I have never had anythig like it. You have to eat it in and not get carryout. Crust isn't same with carryout. They have been there for at least 50 years as a diner with a seperate bar area

My friend turk owned the roc a bar in mt vernon but it didnt make it. Very good pizza but it cost more than alot of people down here wanted to spend because he use top shelf meat and vegies on his pizzas. If ever down around evansville check out turonis pizza or deerhead pizza. Both very good . Roc a bar very good also. A small hole in the wall in kind of a rough area is Big Ms. I would only get carry out there and have a gun under your shirt for sure LOL!

http://www.turonis.com/

Top Bottom