Who, non-LEO, doesn't OC , because no LTCh?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    What is the punishment for carrying w/o a license?
    This.

· Class "A" Misdemeanor: A Class "A" misdemeanor conviction carries a penalty of imprisonment for a fixed term of up to one (1) year and a fine of up to $5,000.00. Class "A" misdemeanors include Dealing or Possession of Marijuana in an amount less than 30 grams; Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) in a manner which endangers a person; Conversion and Visiting a Common Nuisance.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    In the distant past I have carried without a license. Does that make me less of a person or someone who didn't care what the state thought about the need to protect myself? Apparently in some of your eyes I am nothing more than a common criminal. I will give you one guess as to what I think of that.

So what made you abandon you righteous disobedience and decide to bow down to the man?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Misdemeanor with a possible sentence of 365 days I believe, still better than being dead from someone you have a restraining order against who cannot read and really doesn't care what it says

Who will protect those that depend on you from that someone if you are in jail?

Top Bottom