Who, non-LEO, doesn't OC , because no LTCh?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Any law that does not abide by the Constitution of the United States of American (U Know the Supreme Law of the Land) is not legal. The 2nd Amendment as we all know clearly states "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall NOT be infinged." And as we all know that means, ANY law, what so ever that denies "the people" the right to be armed is unConstitutional and there for VOID. Do i suggest breaking the law no i do not. But is it a law if it is illegal? Its debatable.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah, philosophically and politically, it's debatable and a discussion worth having.

However, it's not really debatable in the courts right now, so assessing the possible consequences when following a personnal interpretation of the law rather than the one used by the ones who arrest people, prosecute and send them to jail is advisable.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I used to open carry quite a bit in Indiana without a LTCH.
    I have also CC'd in other states without a LTCH.
    Come on. No evidence, no victim, no crime right?:):
    I was trying to get the party started.
    Don't know if this was an important part of my story or not. I was in the Army at the time. :patriot:
    As much as I would like to incriminate myself on the Internet, it'll have to wait for another day. :):

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I was trying to get the party started.
    Don't know if this was an important part of my story or not. I was in the Army at the time. :patriot:
    As much as I would like to incriminate myself on the Internet, it'll have to wait for another day. :):
    a trouble maker, eh?:bat:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    With all the police, prosecutors and other legal system employees here on Ingo you would think people would be more reluctant to admit it. Never carried without a license because I was not interested in any type of trouble that could stop me from possesion of my firearms, and even though its a misdemeanor your going to spend time on probation which prohibits you from possesion of weapons.....no thanks, I'll follow the rules and if I don't like it then I will just have to do my part to change the law.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    With all the police, prosecutors and other legal system employees here on Ingo you would think people would be more reluctant to admit it. Never carried without a license because I was not interested in any type of trouble that could stop me from possesion of my firearms, and even though its a misdemeanor your going to spend time on probation which prohibits you from possesion of weapons.....no thanks, I'll follow the rules and if I don't like it then I will just have to do my part to change the law.

Something like this, I am not worried about it because no one can reasonably prove that I am telling the truth or lying about it. But I assure you if they tried and put me under oath I would tell the truth and say I never carried a firearm illegally. :laugh:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Something like this, I am not worried about it because no one can reasonably prove that I am telling the truth or lying about it. But I assure you if they tried and put me under oath I would tell the truth and say I never carried a firearm illegally. :laugh:
    even if it was, it was a long time ago. Doubt anyone even cares these days. :) I've always been in the "do what you have to do to survive" crowd.

Top Bottom