• ...and so much more!
  • Got any twins in your collection?

• Total voters

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Glock 27/23 to share mags/holsters, etc. At some point I will likely pick up an exact duplicate.

Had the Glock 30/21 combo for a very long time, but traded off the 21 in favor of the 23. Kept all the extra mags from the 21 for the 30.

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I have 2 springfield xd 40's. I is a XDM and the other is sub compact.
    I have 2 S&W 9mm's. 1 is the Model 669 and the other is 5906
    I have 2 AR's -- 1 is loaded up with options and the other is a Barrett.
    Have 2 22's Marlins
    Have 2 44's 1 is handgun and other is lever action.
    Many ways to have 2 of something but not exactly alike.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Couple of ARs, not exactly twins, but there will be; Mossberg 500 & 590 that are pretty similar, and a pair of Para P12s which is my EDC so I want a backup in case the first one has to take a vacation.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Got my first twin! Marlin 795 .22LR. I got a $100 dollar gift card to GM from work so I decided that was the most bang for the free bucks!

Now, whats next? :D

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I went from twins to triplets! :n00b:

IMG_0190.jpg

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Something definitely failed but I'm not convinced it was the thread.

You and this thread have failed miserably. This has been tried before right here on INGO https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/133415-semi_driver_mangles_school_buses.html :noway::noway:

serpicostraight is an ass and should be banned, he brings nothing of value to this site. NOTHING. That's what you should have made this thread about, not his chosen profession.

I know his kind, he is the guy in the back of the truck stop looking for lot lizards EVERY NIGHT. He's the guy who tries to back into the easiest spot 20 times before giving up and parking next the scales. Then he goes into the truck stop and brags about how good of a driver he is. He probably works for Swift or Schneider because nobody else will hire him. I'm even willing to bet his wife left him for another woman. Probably a woman cop. That would explain a lot now wouldn't it?

Now Phylodog, I'm not sure if you've ever read any of my posts or not. I have spent time defending cops when they were right and bashing the ones who were wrong. Here is the last cop thread I have posted in https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/200464-another_punk_with_a_badge.html I see you even posted in there. As far as I know only 1 truck driver was bashing cops there and 1 truck driver was defending cops. When will you look into the professions of everyone else and bash them?:popcorn:

Now Phylodog is on the same worthless list as serpicostraight.

Interestingly enough I logged in a week ago to look into become an advertiser on this site and came across this thread first. I'm glad I did, I wouldn't want to spend my money not only supporting this site but advertising on it also. Sucks for INGO that those 2 morons are making this site lose money now.

Now for everyone wanting to see a shooter. Here's your chance, ban me PLEASE so I wont even be tempted to come back. I can start spewing off 4 letter words if you need me to. One way or another you will have to ban me and while your at it ban my IP I will get my gun news from somewhere else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom