Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Biden has to many gaffs,and may not be able to use stairs much longer.

I am guessing they will put in an Obama(for the "diversity") for president,and John Fetterman(he connects with much of the Democrat base with his dress code and language skills)as VP.

lol

GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    I don't think it'll be Joe, but ultimately it doesn't matter. The "blue no matter who" crowd will still vote (by mail, from the grave) for whoever it is. There's still a LOT of "Never Trump" voters who will likely just not vote at all or for RFKJR.

In the end these MFers will cheat where they can. Clearly there's States to watch like always. If the Republican running doesn't harvest votes and hustle and play the same games, they'll definitely lose.

Every election comes down to "who hustles/swindles the best that year" and the only difference now is there's new games to play.

Joe, I think they'll replace him. Newsom seems obvious. Then again, people thought Juliani was a lock. People didn't see Obama coming. You never know, and 1 year is a lifetime in elections.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

jb142

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    You aren't the first to think this.

Something takes Joe out of contention late in the game and they hustle in Michele, without time to expose much history of hers.

They could be right. An Obama has never lost...

:eek:
    I agree. That's been the plan since putting Biden in office.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So just where does all this smoke, that Michelle wants to be president come from? Can anyone point me to any fire? This was rampant speculation in 2020 also but never saw any fire.

I cannot find a single thing that leads me to believe big Mike or big Oprah actually want to perform the day to day task’s of being a lowly public officer when they can be mega power brokers behind the scenes…

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So just where does all this smoke, that Michelle wants to be president come from? Can anyone point me to any fire? This was rampant speculation in 2020 also but never saw any fire.

I cannot find a single thing that leads me to believe big Mike or big Oprah actually want to perform the day to day task’s of being a lowly public officer when they can be mega power brokers behind the scenes…

I dont think she does want to be president. From everything I remember hearing she hated living in the White House.

With that being said I believe those pulling the strings would have her run if needed. I hope to see Biden run, as of now I feel he is our best chance of winning. If Gavin or Mike run, well . . . . . . .

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The problem is most of Biden's support was astroturfed at the behest of the DNC. I don't think many will protest too loudly if Biden is shoved aside

Not sure how pushing out Harris would go over given her intersectionality, but Dems have always shown they will do what it takes to win

I think Newsome will likely get the nod, and I find the rumor that Harris would replace him as governor of California in a quid pro quo (as a payoff to go quietly) to be compelling and perhaps possible

That would clear the decks nicely for Newsome and allow him to choose his own VP

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    The crazy-assed governor of New Mexico thought she was positioning herself for the job.

Happy that didn't work out. As far as we know...

:n00b:
    She just renewed her gun ban for parks and playgrounds for another 30 days, where children are, the other day. Guess she hadn’t been to a park in Albuquerque lately, mostly full of homeless people. But I’m sure this is approved by a lot of lefties! Word here is she got married by her good pal Kamala, in DC, so I’m thinking they would make a pretty good presidential pair!! Plus, get some more of that LatinX factor in the mix, how could they not win??

I work with 26 Hispanic guys in ABQ and haven’t found one yet that can stand her. The “working” part must be the key cause she got re-elected easily. 60+ percent Hispanic here.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Non profits are growing in numbers of employed at nearly 4 times the rate of the private sector. Political machines understand this as a source of power and will continue to promote their growth which will consume more money at the expense of the private sector which must generate it.

People do vote on economic issues, particularly keeping their jobs or increasing their paychecks. The political machine/private-public/non profit economy will soon overwhelm everything. Democrats have figured this out and COC republicans will go along if they can get a piece of that pie.

I don't deny that non profits do some good, many are in the medical and public assistance business, but like any government bureaucracy, how much is enough?

Top Bottom