Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Newsom/Harris '24
    Newsom/Clinton '24
    Hillary/Who****ingcares '24
    Big Mike/Newsom '24
    Big Mike/Unknownwhoever '24
    Newsom/Whitmer '24 (longshot, both are white, purportedly hetero)

It won't be Bidiot. My only uncertanty is whether the change will be made before the Dem National Convention or if the change occurs AT the Dem Convention.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was wrong last time around when I thought Michelle was going to be the candidate but I take no joy in saying that one of these days I will be right. It is clear every day that Biden is only a figurehead and she could be also and let someone else do all the work and make all the decisions. Her administration would do exactly what her and her husband want and they will pocket untold wealth and power.

There are a lot of smart folks who are suggesting the dems will parachute Michelle into the democrat convention to take Joe's place for whatever contrived reason around that time.

It's the only way to save face when shunning, the idiot, Harris. With Obama, it would be easy to tell Harris goodbye. Simply put, Michelle would need a white male VP to openly order around. It is the look the dems want and Harris could not disagree. Same as she wouldn't dare say :poop: about Michelle Obama.

A lot of us have been thinking this for a while, because it also really limit's Obama's exposure. Like Harris, Obama cannot hold up to press, primary's, etc. There won't be much exposure when she comes in to "save the day" when Joe has a spell or something.

Obama would bring black and female votes. She likely wouldn't campaign much or at all? She likely thinks she wouldn't need to? Sadly, she might be right?

:nailbite:

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Democrats eliminating primaries and forcing through who ever they want, then expanding the election to a weeks long affair, is what I suspect.

If we don't have a president within 24 hours of the polls opening, you know we're now living in Venezuela.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I struggle to see Big Mike agreeing to run. He doesn't want to work that hard. He doesn't need the money. He lacks the panache and clout that his husband has (according to some). It's still possible, but unlikely at this point.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I struggle to see Big Mike agreeing to run. He doesn't want to work that hard. He doesn't need the money. He lacks the panache and clout that his husband has (according to some). It's still possible, but unlikely at this point.
    I agree. Plus, why play games with it? Obama would beat Biden in the primary without all the intrigue. If they had someone good willing to run, I can't imagine that they wouldn't just have Biden bow out and not run.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree. Plus, why play games with it? Obama would beat Biden in the primary without all the intrigue. If they had someone good willing to run, I can't imagine that they wouldn't just have Biden bow out and not run.
    I largely agree here but do wonder if the fact the powerful do not like to be challenged could make it possible. Obama has reached a life of almost no one to answer to and to go back to where she had to respond to the likes of Fox News or be hounded instead of adored would not be appealing.

Just cannot fathom giving up the good life for the fishbowl of the presidency…

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    If they push Biden aside I still think Mike will step in. Obama will still be able to run the show like he is now. But, unlike when the "GOP" criticizes Biden, they can say racism when anything is said about Mike.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Obama has been the man behind the curtain for Biden's entire term in office. I believe he said at one point that he would prefer to be the power behind the scenes while someone else was the front man.

The Democrats have shown that they can fix elections. Biden's 81 million "votes" in 2020 was proof of that. By now they have refined their technique and will gin up as many votes as necessary, regardless of how many people vote for Trump. They could run Mr. Potato Head and win. They don't need to replace Biden, but if they are no longer able to keep up the "Weekend at Bernie's" façade, they could drop in anyone as a replacement. Even Kamala would win.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There's a big advantage to enter the race very late after all the primary crapola has passed. No debates, no interviews with gaffs, and in Madame 0bama's case, no questioning of its abilities. The real battle is voter, vote count integrity.

Waldog

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2024
    Southeast Indiana
    I may be off course here, but I have strong suspicions that the democrats are planning some real tricks for the November election. Many democrats, and some of the left-wing media, are coming to the realization that good ole' Uncle Joe might not be all that electable. Don't be surprised of Michele Obama wins the nomination for the democrats. Is that plausible? What say you?

miketx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2023
    Texas
    I think anything is possible, and I don't rule out Biden again because he's simply a figurehead for whatever criminals are really in charge. And IMO he wasn't elected the first time. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see Trump in office again. The democrats will do anything to keep him out.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It’s a lock that the dems will steal another one. We did nothing when the stole the last one. The person at the desk will be a figure head that will do as told by the Ohmuslim deep state.

Top Bottom