• tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    ^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

I let my kids pressure me into the lie phone 6plus. Not a huge fan but it's not worth the hype that most folks give it credit for. It's a phone that does stuff.... cool stuff but definitely the folks that don't have one and stand in line for a day will do it again and again

Pistoleer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Twelve Mile
    Still running the iPhone SE. It is my second, as I was experiencing battery issues with the first after four years. I'd rather spend my money on guns and ammunition!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    https://www.guidingtech.com/72685/apple-iphone-x-launch-specs/

...Following the[FONT=&amp] launch of Apple iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, [/FONT]Apple has launched its highly anticipated tenth-anniversary flagship, the iPhone X, starting at $999 (64GB) at the Apple keynote event in Cupertino and, needless to say, it’s a looker.
    IMG_20170912_234853.jpg

Corroborating with earlier leaks and rumors, Apple has unveiled its flagship iPhone for the year with an almost bezel-less design that only gives way to an earpiece and several sensors at the top of the device on the front panel that assist with the Face ID recognition...

It seems to me the iPhone 6/6s is the last good iPhone. I didn't like the headphone jack being taken away in the iPhone 7. I don't like the button being taken away in the iPhone x. If a buttonless design is the inevitable feature of new generation iPhones, I'm going to replace my iPhone 6 with an 8 and keep that as long as I can.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Lol.....nope.

$1k, and it'll be obsolete in what.....8 months???

You know what won't be obsolete in 8 months and costs about $1k.....a Cajunized CZ or a BCM AR.....Or a **** ton of ammo.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Never had an issue with my Apple products, sure as hell can't say that for Android or PC. Couple times a week I walk out of my house wearing a watch that tracks my heart rate via a bluetooth heart rate monitor, tracks my speed, location and splits via internal GPS while sending music to my wireless headphones. Once I get home it uploads all of the information to my phone which then uploads it to my internet account all by itself. I can open database spreadsheets, slide presentations and word processing documents on my phone, iPad or Macbook and the progress is saved and shared with the other devices without me doing a thing. Texts, calls and calendar reminders all show up on my watch at a glance as they come in.

My wife has used PCs for years and her business is very printer heavy. As a result she goes through a couple printers a year and she insists on buying HP. I always get the pleasant experience of making the printers work with the PCs which is usually a two to three hour process if I don't have to talk to someone in Istanbul for guidance. I can take my Macbook, plug it into the same printer and within two minutes it has gone onto the internet, located the necessary software, installed it and the printer is up and running.

I have to use a Windows laptop at work. It's less than six months old and my internet access is heavily restricted so as to not allow any of the 4.3 billion viruses, malware, adware, whatevers to infect it. Every day it picks one piece of software that it doesn't like and I have to reboot it to get the software to work. It's almost always a different piece of software each day but there is always something that doesn't work, always.

Maybe comparing the Apple products to crack is appropriate. I've heard the stuff is good, real good so its fitting.

Dick Tracy, is that you?? ;)

dicktracy.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My old S6 Galaxy is 2 1/2 years old and is still great. My wife upgraded to a Google Pixel XL. I am impressed. When it's time for me to upgrade, I'll compare it to whatever the new Samsung is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't pretend to know the limits of the technology but this thought crossed my mind when a friend posted this on FB.

Looks like Apple has solved that LEO assistance quandary. :)

qqol1z.jpg

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    When you look at your phone, it'll shoot thousands of lasers straight into your pores. Then it sucks out your soul.That's how our phones get power! Thank you for your life juice.
    [video=youtube;sjlHnJvXdQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjlHnJvXdQs[/video]

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    I will stick to my Galaxy S8, although i've been wanting to see what the new iphones are like. Thought about getting a 7 until they announced the s8.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Lol.....nope.

$1k, and it'll be obsolete in what.....8 months???

You know what won't be obsolete in 8 months and costs about $1k.....a Cajunized CZ or a BCM AR.....Or a **** ton of ammo.

I don't know, I don't tend to misplace my phone, *knock wood*, but my ammo tends to mysteriously disappear each time I take some to the range.

Top Bottom