• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Yeah, I thought for sure the defensive player hit the pylon. After it was shown that his head hit it, I knew there wasn't enough to overturn the ruling. Hell of a play by Ballard.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Watching the Dallas game. Are the shadows as distracting to the players on the field as it is to watch it on tv? The only stadiums I've noticed that in are Dallas and Indy.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Watching the Dallas game. Are the shadows as distracting to the players on the field as it is to watch it on tv? The only stadiums I've noticed that in are Dallas and Indy.
    I've heard Reggie Wayne state that they are indeed hard to play around sometimes. He said that other players come up to him after games and ask how he plays there all the time.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've heard Reggie Wayne state that they are indeed hard to play around sometimes. He said that other players come up to him after games and ask how he plays there all the time.

Just after I posted, they showed Eli squinting into the sun.

LYHTSPD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Near Evansville
    I was at the Indy game this weekend. Exciting game, with a great TD effort by Ballard in OT. I have never seen so much dirty laundry from the refs on the field in one game though. They were calling everything! The Titans fans were quite unruly by the 4th quarter.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Love both Peyton & Andrew and it's pretty cool Luck has more passing yards than #18 but it's kinda hard to compare the stats head to head. Peyton has a good running game in Denver where we basically have no running attack which makes us pass more often. Luck is a stud and should win ROTY but I got a feeling it's going to go to the more popular vote of RG3.

chasinfire

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    NWI
    Colts made the right choice with Luck...RG3 is fun to watch, but he will become injury prone lick Vick with all the running he does.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Of all the times that I made fun of folks for thinking the Colts would win more than 5 games this year...

The egg's on my face. Mea Culpa.

They have bested expectations, for sure.

Top Bottom