• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I love the fact that some people are eating their words......10-5, hmmm thats 1 win behind a seasoned QB like Brady.

Luck is the real deal....and when the draft rolls around and the Colts can solidify the line more, they will be more dangerous.

Some of the wins were not pretty, but then again all the teams had some ugly wins.

GO COLTS!!!

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I love the fact that some people are eating their words......10-5, hmmm thats 1 win behind a seasoned QB like Brady.

Luck is the real deal....and when the draft rolls around and the Colts can solidify the line more, they will be more dangerous.

Some of the wins were not pretty, but then again all the teams had some ugly wins.

GO COLTS!!!

I am about as die hard a Colts fan as it gets, but its impossible to compare the Patriots 11 wins to the Colts 10. The Patriots smoked Houston, smoked Denver, and smoked the Colts. Their schedule has been MUCH more difficult. Dont get me wrong, I am stoked with the 10 wins, it was about 5 more than I expected going into the year, but lets call a spade a spade.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I am about as die hard a Colts fan as it gets, but its impossible to compare the Patriots 11 wins to the Colts 10. The Patriots smoked Houston, smoked Denver, and smoked the Colts. Their schedule has been MUCH more difficult. Dont get me wrong, I am stoked with the 10 wins, it was about 5 more than I expected going into the year, but lets call a spade a spade.

Thank you, it wouldn't have meant as much if a non-Colts fan like me said it.

Luck is a stud, but lets not get too carried away just yet.:):

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    And the patriots were almost beat by the JAGS....twice!

And were beat by the cardinals and seahawks.....

A win is a win no matter the score.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    And the patriots were almost beat by the JAGS....twice!

And were beat by the cardinals and seahawks.....

A win is a win no matter the score.

The Patriots didnt play the jags twice, but not a good example either way since the Jags did beat the Colts.

I am a very proud Patriot hater, but come on, get real. They are a much better team. You say it on the field. If the Colts and Pats played 10 times the Colts MAY win 2, maybe.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Keep in mind that Brady is a seasoned QB....luck is a noob.....im MERELY saying that doing this his first year says alot.

You really think its luck that luck is doing this well?

He is going to be one of the next gen of leet QB's.

T/SF34/A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Ugly game today but I'd rather see a close game than a blow out. It makes it more interesting, plus I get to yell obscene words at the TV. Think they might have gone out to MCI a little cocky. Fortunately they pulled it off...with a little Luck.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

Also a Colts fan and agreed. This Colts team has consistently found ways to win close games and that is why they are where they are. I think it was quite evident that Colts weren't ready for the big boys just yet when they played the Pats this year. Andrew Luck is a good rookie QB but he's not anywhere close to Brady or Peyton's level at this point in his career. From my point of view, the Colts are on house money, nobody expected them to be here (myself included). So let's just let it ride and see what happens in the playoffs.

Twice? :scratch:

They shouldn't have lost to the Cardinals, but the Seahawks are REALLY tough to beat at home...No one has done it this year.

The Seahawks are a really good team, they destroyed the Niners earlier and they'll be a very tough out in the playoffs.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    We are in the playoffs no matter how we got there we are there
    Yep. It's a big deal to make the playoffs with this team.
    We've got some talent, and we've got some holes to fill.
    We're hardly a serious contender yet but a better team than any of us thought we'd be this year.
    This many wins is a nice surprise for all of us.
    GO COLTS

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Keep in mind that Brady is a seasoned QB....luck is a noob.....im MERELY saying that doing this his first year says alot.

You're the only one trying to compare Luck to Brady. I've mentioned at least twice that I think Luck is a stud, but he's not even on the same planet as Brady right now.

You really think its luck that luck is doing this well?

There's no such thing as luck at the QB position. He's just good.

He is going to be one of the next gen of leet QB's.

Barring injury, there is no question. I could see him going down as one of the all-time greats if he keeps improving, but he's a long way away from that right now. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, so the sky is the limit for that guy.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I think with time Luck will turn out to be a great QB providing he can get a good offensive line to protect him. I think he has done well so far but like most just coming out there is always room for improvement.

GO COLTS

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I don't know where you see im comparing Luck to Brady.....because i said he is only 1 game behind?

You are mis under standing.....i know he is not on the manning page, or brady if you want.

Saying for a rookie to have nearly the same number of wins as a seasoned QB says something about him.

I KNOW he has a long way to go.....I KNOW he is not as good as the leet QB's of today......

All im saying is he is on his way......good?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Twice? :scratch:

They shouldn't have lost to the Cardinals, but the Seahawks are REALLY tough to beat at home...No one has done it this year.

THat's because we play them next week there. We're gonna own the NFC West this year. :D

And I'll leave this one here too.
    e7nvwm.jpg

And to stay on topic, we all know how much I despise the Colts. If not, look at my previous postings about them. The Colts shocked the crap out of me this year. I applaud them for what they were able to do. However, I'm gonna take the same side I took when everyone was saying they sucked because Manning was gone. Their record is NOT because of Andrew Luck alone, it was a team effort and a damn good one. I didn't watch all of the games, but what I did watch I was impressed. Congrats to them for their playoff berth after how poorly they did last year.

NFC West is going to win it all though.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I have been impressed with the COlts this year, they did way more than I ever expected from them. I am really hoping to watch Denver send them home in the playoffs though.

I do think the Seahawks are the team to beat. Go Bears!!!!!!!! I hate to say it, but go Packers this week!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    That is the way to welcome Coach Pagano back, with a Texas size butt whipping of the Texans. Ride the momentum into the playoffs. Maybe the two wild card teams can win out until the AFC Championship game and have it right here in Indy.

Top Bottom