• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Not really sure what line you're standing in but I'll support those groups that are actually working for gun owners and not supporting politicians that are anti-2A because there is money to be had.

Please list those groups, Mr. Longtime INGO member. Maybe I've been mislead...

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Fight+Fight+Fight

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    :dunno:

How is the NRA responsible for these people say?

As I was around for the VCCA of 1994, just what actions did the NRA take on the now defunct assault weapons ban that you deem compromise?

If they supported a candidate that votes against guns they are responsible.

Also, perhaps "compromise" was a poor choice of words. "Failure" in 94 would be a better choice.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Why are you people surprised the NRA would compromise? Obama got elected. If they don't compromise they will be circumvented. Like I mentioned in my polls, our best bet is an advantageous compromise now. If Romney were elected we wouldn't expect to have to compromise, but that is not our reality.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    That's hilarious the back stabbers who aren't even members are worried about the NRA "betraying" THEM!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    That's hilarious the back stabbers who aren't even members are worried about the NRA "betraying" THEM!

I don't see how finding other groups to support would be = to being a back stabber. If the NRA caves to pressure, it affects every gun owner...not just their members.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    The NRA is having a press conference on Friday. Are they going to betray gun owners in America? What do you think?

Betray us how? They are the BIGGEST pro gun group. I mean what choice do we have? We have to at least bet on the fact that they wont betray us. If the NRA says something terrible on Friday then what will we do? Burn our NRA membership cards? Then what? Join a pro gun group that has way less power? Then all the members join more radical pro gun groups? The NRA membership splintering would have the biggest consequences for us.

Top Bottom