• ...and so much more!
  • omegahunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2019
    Daviess County
    So... the 9x39mm is now legal too? lol

I suspect the real reason for 9mm is all the barrel tooling for AR's is all 9mm.

Initial development was in the Winchester bolt gun, so they would have to had thought farther down the road to consider the 9mm barrel availability of a platform they were not developing in. But could be. Someone was smart enough to claim .357" all the while using .355" knowing that it would not make the legal threshold of most states with "straightwalled" laws if they had let out what the actual bullet diameter really was.

All you have to do is have it restamped to 350-39. Hahahahaha!

Precedent has been set, all you have to do is claim to have not intended to break the law...nothing more.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Precedent has been set, all you have to do is claim to have not intended to break the law...nothing more.

LOL

incidentally, I looked up the specs for 9x39mm and it uses 9.25mm bullets so it’s good to go... if you can find ammo that isn’t FMJ.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Exit wound from a doe shot by a buddy’s daughter in Delaware at 45 yards, factory Winchester ammo and a Ruger American Ranch.

7ae83828ef29bb0d54fdceb34e73dcec.jpg

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Exit wound from a doe shot by a buddy’s daughter in Delaware at 45 yards, factory Winchester ammo and a Ruger American Ranch.

7ae83828ef29bb0d54fdceb34e73dcec.jpg

How far did they have to track her....LOL:laugh:

from that one photo it looks like it gets the job done.

I have searched all over on line but the only stuff I can really find is stuff put out by Winchester or someone being sponsored by Winchester.

Thanks for sharing.

Mmccalip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I’m interested in the 350 Legend. Leaning towards the Ruger American ranch model over the Winchester.

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I have a couple CMMG and DuraMag Magazines for the 350. The CMMG's are 10rd and they run fine but are a bit sticky in the mag well. The DuraMag's are 20rd and they drop easily from the well and work flawlessly. It took me a while to find some in stock but they are out there.

Top Bottom