Woman, with child, bumps gate at/near White House, police chase, shoot, kill her

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Alex Jones wing of INGO loses, badly, again.

Well, I don't feel bad, they can make up all the facts they want in their basements while drinking rain water and pure grain alcohol, which they are drinking far too much of.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Alex Jones wing of INGO loses, badly, again.

Well, I don't feel bad, they can make up all the facts they want in their basements while drinking rain water and pure grain alcohol, which they are drinking far too much of.

If they had taken your advise none of this would have happened

Why didn't the police shoot the car out of her hand?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Accident, mistake, fear, negligence and bad judgment do not establish such a criminal violation," the office of U.S. Attorney Ron Machen said in a statement.

This is interesting. I wonder if the same would hold true at the state levels...maybe I can print this out and show it to the next LEO that pulls me over for mistakingly forgetting to slow down or foolishly forgetting to put my seat belt on.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This is interesting. I wonder if the same would hold true at the state levels...maybe I can print this out and show it to the next LEO that pulls me over for mistakingly forgetting to slow down or foolishly forgetting to put my seat belt on.

Infractions are not crimes, thus need no intent.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Infractions are not crimes, thus need no intent.

I wish I'd had you in the car that night back in 1982 when I was heading back to school when that Bradford, TN police officer stopped me for speeding. When I honestly told him there was no sign indicating the speed zone had changed, he told me ignorance of the law was no excuse and gave me a speeding ticket anyway.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    BS, I just read somewhere when you are stopped for speeding, you are "arrested" the minute the vehicle stops. Since something must be a crime for you to be arrested, your clearly wrong.

I approve this message and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Is the name of your publication "Drunken Loon Quarterly" or "Pure Grain Alcohol"?

If not, it needs to be.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Why is it that you presume that anyone who has a problem with police pulling mag dumps until they turn someone into hamburger necessarily fits into this extreme?

Because in order to have a problem with that...you would probably need to be ok with someone trying to run over a Secret Service agent in front of the White House....as pictured

article-2687912-1F8F0A4800000578-287_634x476.jpg

According to the reports, 9 total shots were fired, by 2 officers, with 5 strikning the driver, not exactly a "Mag dump"

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Because in order to have a problem with that...you would probably need to be ok with someone trying to run over a Secret Service agent in front of the White House....as pictured

article-2687912-1F8F0A4800000578-287_634x476.jpg

According to the reports, 9 total shots were fired, by 2 officers, with 5 strikning the driver, not exactly a "Mag dump"

OK, you will have to excuse two incidents merging in my memory in the haze of time. This is the one in which they opened fire after the car became disabled hung up on a obstacle. Again, not inspiring any confidence here.

Again, you imply it is all or nothing. If I don't necessarily believe that an admittedly bad response in panic is deserving of equal treatment with a clear and deliberate effort to kill officers as in the case of Major Davis then that makes me a cop-hating arch-anarchist? The unarmed occupant of a disabled vehicle can be taken into custody alive without endangering anyone including but not limited to the officers. I would understand them being pissed. I would understand some rough handling. I do not understand what happened.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I approve this message and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Is the name of your publication "Drunken Loon Quarterly" or "Pure Grain Alcohol"?

If not, it needs to be.

If an officer pulls you over while driving and says that you're not under arrest, he is lying. You were arrested the moment your car came to a halt. If an officer stops you while you walk and says you're not being arrested, only "detained," he is a liar. You were arrested the moment you stopped walking.

i've got this guys card in my wallet

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The unarmed occupant of a disabled vehicle can be taken into custody alive without endangering anyone including but not limited to the officers.

Reports are she was driving between 40, up to 80mph in downtown DC...driving on sidewalks and such trying to get away after she just hit a cop with her car. Should they have got down on all 4's and checked to make 100% sure the car was stuck? They took decisive action in real time to end a threat. Many places you get an award for that. And when you use a vehicle as a weapon, you are armed.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    BS, I just read somewhere when you are stopped for speeding, you are "arrested" the minute the vehicle stops. Since something must be a crime for you to be arrested, your clearly wrong.

Actually, for purposes of 9-30-2-2, a mere traffic stop for an infraction is held to be an arrest... I think State v. Caplinger is the case.

edit: Here is one of the cases citing Caplinger:

http://www.ai.org/judiciary/opinions/pdf/12110602par.pdf

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

That photo of the LEO being run over is a lie manufactured on the Haliburton Truth Re-Definer. The answer is always CONSPIRACY.

It is explained here in Volume I, Number I of Pure Gain Alcohol, the INGO Conspiracy Newsletter:

Home

We must get to the TRUTH:

The TRUTH is out there, INGO. Keep watching the skies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEl_-cQVRYo

Last edited:
    Top Bottom