• S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    I still like this Wonder Woman.

will-wonder-woman-icon-lynda-carter-cameo-in-the-2017-movie-lynda-carter-wonder-woman-806316.jpg

Linda Carter just turned 65 years old.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    They're both absolutely stunning women.
    Growing up back in the day, Linda Carter was one of trifecta of beautiful women I always had a TV crush on.
    The other two were Barbara Eden, aka "Genie," and above all others Dawn Wells, aka "Mary Ann."

dawn35-1200x1545.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    while I think gal gadot is a grade a prime hottie, I doubt she will pull any "new dc" movie out of the toilet, the batman vs superman turd was only saved by the fact that I didn't have to pay to see it (my lady's boss had a "marketing movie" showing), had it been money out of my pocket, I would have walked out of the theatre crying at the 30 bucks, and two hours of my life that I lost

as much as I was looking forward to suicide squad, after hearing the reviews, im glad im waiting for the dvd (and i'll buy it used)

in fact the only two movies I was looking forward to this year were deadpool and suicide squad, as much as I like cap, I wanted to see suicide squad and deadpool more, only to realize civil war was my most liked "geek movie" of the year, with deadpool being a close second

deadpool was awesome, civil war was way better than I thought it would be! and after b vs s, I lost any desire to see suicide squad!

I think marvel and dc should combine, and let marvel make all the comic book movies, and let dc make all the tv shows, cause imho marvel cant make a network tv show(their Netflix tv shows are awesome!, in fact I cant wait for "the punisher", and I hate jon bernthall as an actor, but his punisher was amazing, I still get goosebumps when he says "see you around red") and dc cant make a movie to save its life

Top Bottom