• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Her attributes are many and appreciated.

True!

Just think, all of the hot women from back in the day that have been mentioned in this thread, Elvis probably did every one of em!

Well, he was the King after all.

Here is my Wonder Woman opinion: Wonder Woman is like pizza. Even if you get a pizza that isn't as good as another pizza you had, it's still pizza and it's still good. Eat it.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Waiting on BD for civil war. As for BvS, the ultimate version was way better than the theatrical release. I actually love their tone and direction they took, can't stand light hearted super heroes as there's too many of them already. Deadpool was fun, but not that great. Diversity helps in a pool of super hero movies. I don't pick in either side as both had really bad ones (both thor movies, first avenger, green lantern, IM2). Still excited for these upcoming DC/Marvel movies. And I don't rely on movie critics.

while I think gal gadot is a grade a prime hottie, I doubt she will pull any "new dc" movie out of the toilet, the batman vs superman turd was only saved by the fact that I didn't have to pay to see it (my lady's boss had a "marketing movie" showing), had it been money out of my pocket, I would have walked out of the theatre crying at the 30 bucks, and two hours of my life that I lost

as much as I was looking forward to suicide squad, after hearing the reviews, im glad im waiting for the dvd (and i'll buy it used)

in fact the only two movies I was looking forward to this year were deadpool and suicide squad, as much as I like cap, I wanted to see suicide squad and deadpool more, only to realize civil war was my most liked "geek movie" of the year, with deadpool being a close second

deadpool was awesome, civil war was way better than I thought it would be! and after b vs s, I lost any desire to see suicide squad!

I think marvel and dc should combine, and let marvel make all the comic book movies, and let dc make all the tv shows, cause imho marvel cant make a network tv show(their Netflix tv shows are awesome!, in fact I cant wait for "the punisher", and I hate jon bernthall as an actor, but his punisher was amazing, I still get goosebumps when he says "see you around red") and dc cant make a movie to save its life

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did someone mention Barbara Eden?

tumblr_mtb1x5Wptn1qc4xiao1_400.jpg

Back in the day, I was like, :drool:

You're welcome.

Posted again because this page doesn't have that photo. And I wanted to be able to just scroll up to see it when I find your posts boring.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Did someone mention Barbara Eden?...

Ever see the episode of "Andy Griffith" that she guest starred on? All the men in Mayberry, from Any to Barney, to Floyd and the mayor, completely lose their cool over her....as would I.

[edit]

A sample:

[video=youtube;djLC-rgCdPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djLC-rgCdPs[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ever see the episode of "Andy Griffith" that she guest starred on? All the men in Mayberry, from Any to Barney, to Floyd and the mayor, completely lose their cool over her....as would I.

[edit]

A sample:

[video=youtube;djLC-rgCdPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djLC-rgCdPs[/video]

Yes, I do remember that episode.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    She wrote that when she was a guest on Lucy that she was very gracious and helpful, to the point of them both spending evenings together hand sewing thousands of sequins on her final scene dress.

She also said that there were several times that Desi nearly cornered her and forced her, Lucy supposedly knew about Desi.

is

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    She wrote that when she was a guest on Lucy that she was very gracious and helpful, to the point of them both spending evenings together hand sewing thousands of sequins on her final scene dress.

She also said that there were several times that Desi nearly cornered her and forced her, Lucy supposedly knew about Desi.

is
    Even back when I was a little kid, I thought Desi Arnaz was an Ahole. There was just something about that dude......

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Now you would think that time, that cruel sorceress, would have robbed the 83-year-old of her enchanting physique, but no. Here she is at Fashion Week in February 2015.
    gallery-1428086642-463338060.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Waiting on BD for civil war. As for BvS, the ultimate version was way better than the theatrical release. I actually love their tone and direction they took, can't stand light hearted super heroes as there's too many of them already. Deadpool was fun, but not that great. Diversity helps in a pool of super hero movies. I don't pick in either side as both had really bad ones (both thor movies, first avenger, green lantern, IM2). Still excited for these upcoming DC/Marvel movies. And I don't rely on movie critics.

I hear ultimate directors cut of b vs s makes it better but buying that would mean I have to spend another 25 bucks on it, I idk if I want to do that, I mean if that's the case, add the 25 min's to the movie in theatres why should I pay 25 to the theatre (movie studio) just to pay another 25 to the studio for the chance that a movie might redeem itself?, I mean I do that on movies I like, next Friday i'll buy civil war, but I doubt id buy b vs s

as for your list of bad movies i'll give you green lantern, and half agree with you on im2, but I disagree with you on both thor's and cap 1st avenger, I thought they were all good movies.

as for movie critics I have a podcast I listen to "geekshow podcast" and all of the members are geeks/nerds, and that's where I get most of my "nerd movie/tv show" stuff from, their opinion is right on the mark with mine, (nerdwise not political), the host (a nerdy dj in salt lake city ut) has a saying, "be the 9 year old you" when I was 9 I had "superman" (chris reeve superman) and I liked those movies, we also had the made for tv spiderman and captain America movies, at 9 I knew they were s****y movies, but it was all I (we) had back then, 40 years later, I hold movie studios to a higher level than I did when I was 9, and for the most part, they do a good job!

it's a great time to be a nerd!, I mean come on...who didn't like guardians of the galaxy? and we are supposed to get rocket raccoon and the hulk in the same movie, peter quill,thor,cap, all in infinity war! (now I kind of have my doubts on that one, that a lot of names to put into one 2 part movie)

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Now you would think that time, that cruel sorceress, would have robbed the 83-year-old of her enchanting physique, but no. Here she is at Fashion Week in February 2015.
    gallery-1428086642-463338060.jpg

That doesn't seem even possible, does it?
    The years have been kind to Dawn, too...even at the age of 76 here:
    Dawn_Wells_2015.jpg

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    For the Thor movies, I'm gonna point was how the movie was directed, Natalie Portman was out of place, Thor 2 was worst, I spaced out on that one and I never do unless it's a bad movie. Loki made those movies better IMO. I'm hoping Ragnarok will redeem the first 2. First avenger, I'm thinking they didn't do justice to Red Skull. I actually liked the new Fantastic 4, although they rushed Doom's character so the ending felt rushed.

GOTG was hands down good. Cant wait for the sequel.

I bought the BVS ultimate BD, just like other ones.

This decade has been good for us geeks of generation x. So many movies that came out as live action on what we use to watch as sat cartoons.

But just like anything, there will always be a divided fan base. As long as they'll keep making them, I'll keep watching them, even if critics and other viewers says it bad. Hell, they reviewed Kingdom of Crystal Skull as good when it was atrocious.

I hardly go to movies unless it's Imax worthy.

I hear ultimate directors cut of b vs s makes it better but buying that would mean I have to spend another 25 bucks on it, I idk if I want to do that, I mean if that's the case, add the 25 min's to the movie in theatres why should I pay 25 to the theatre (movie studio) just to pay another 25 to the studio for the chance that a movie might redeem itself?, I mean I do that on movies I like, next Friday i'll buy civil war, but I doubt id buy b vs s

as for your list of bad movies i'll give you green lantern, and half agree with you on im2, but I disagree with you on both thor's and cap 1st avenger, I thought they were all good movies.

as for movie critics I have a podcast I listen to "geekshow podcast" and all of the members are geeks/nerds, and that's where I get most of my "nerd movie/tv show" stuff from, their opinion is right on the mark with mine, (nerdwise not political), the host (a nerdy dj in salt lake city ut) has a saying, "be the 9 year old you" when I was 9 I had "superman" (chris reeve superman) and I liked those movies, we also had the made for tv spiderman and captain America movies, at 9 I knew they were s****y movies, but it was all I (we) had back then, 40 years later, I hold movie studios to a higher level than I did when I was 9, and for the most part, they do a good job!

it's a great time to be a nerd!, I mean come on...who didn't like guardians of the galaxy? and we are supposed to get rocket raccoon and the hulk in the same movie, peter quill,thor,cap, all in infinity war! (now I kind of have my doubts on that one, that a lot of names to put into one 2 part movie)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For the Thor movies, I'm gonna point was how the movie was directed, Natalie Portman was out of place, Thor 2 was worst, I spaced out on that one and I never do unless it's a bad movie. Loki made those movies better IMO. I'm hoping Ragnarok will redeem the first 2. First avenger, I'm thinking they didn't do justice to Red Skull. I actually liked the new Fantastic 4, although they rushed Doom's character so the ending felt rushed.

GOTG was hands down good. Cant wait for the sequel.

I bought the BVS ultimate BD, just like other ones.

This decade has been good for us geeks of generation x. So many movies that came out as live action on what we use to watch as sat cartoons.

But just like anything, there will always be a divided fan base. As long as they'll keep making them, I'll keep watching them, even if critics and other viewers says it bad. Hell, they reviewed Kingdom of Crystal Skull as good when it was atrocious.

I hardly go to movies unless it's Imax worthy.

What are you smoking??!!! The first Avengers movie was awesome! Dude . . . JOSS WHEDON.

The latest Fantastic 4 movie sucked, and not in a good way!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I have the ultimate director's cut. I didn't see it when it was in theaters, so I justified the blue ray purchase because it would have cost more to take the family.

I liked the director's cut a little better. I don't think it made that much difference though. We watched the director's cut first, then later watched the 3D theatrical version. My opinion about it didn't really change watching one or the other. And my opinion is, eh, it's okay. Batfleck actually didn't ruin it like I thought he would. They kept his dialog to a minimum. Lot's of grunting and "here's my angry face" kind of scenes.

And as far as the story, it was kinda predictable, but better than Man of Steel. I could have done without all the Batfleck dreams. There were other ways to set up justice league, as well as the whole Lex JR messing with his mind.

Top Bottom