• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedgelb986S

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Kahr PM9. Jam-o-matic unless you held it with a death grip. But then, I'm just used to full-size pistols. Oh, and it had a tendency to eject the magazine after the first shot.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's hard to say what would be worst. I tend to like what I buy. I've been disappointed with at least one, but I still like the thing. Heck, I'm a 1911 guy and I even like the Glock I bought. The one that frustrated me most was a PPK/S. It took a long time to be trusted. Even now, it shoots commercial fine, but does not seem to like some reloads. Even having said that, I still like shooting it and it's not bad to carry either.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Rock Island Arms Compact 1911, hands down the worst purchase ever.

I have a RIA Compact and it's been fantastic. It's been as reliable as my Kimber and more so than my Sig Scorpion. I've added an extended thumb safety, improved trigger, 24# recoil spring, G10 grips and shoot it using Wilson Combat mags. I'd take that thing anywhere with me.

My Sig does not like Sig magazines, but then again, my Kimber did not like Kimber magazines either. Both work well with Wilson Combat mags though. The only issues I've had with the RIA is when I'm well above the spring change time.

Sorry to hear you did not have much luck with yours.

Rip007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Kel-Tec P-3AT, fell apart firing the first mag. Pure junk. Couldn't bring myself to sell it, so I give it away.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    My Jimenez JA-22 and my Hi-Point C9 and my Kel Tec PF-9 have been flawless through 100's of rounds each.

My very expensive Buck Mark URX has not.

$$$ <> Quality

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    That's a tough one. It's either the kahr 380 that would always fail to chamber or the sig 220 compact that could not get a grouping bigger that 10 inches.....

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    Charter Arms... well, actually, I think it was a Charco, or whatever the incarnation of the company between "Charter Arms" and "Charter 2000" was called... Bulldog Pug .44 Spl.

Just an unmitigated disaster.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Sig Mosquito, tried about 7 or 8 kinds of ammo, and nothing worked. So I bought it, shot, or tried to shoot it, then sold it, all in less than a week. I also traded for a Taurus 94 Stainless revolver. It would not always turn, would lock up. Had the safety thing on the back, I think there was something wrong with it. I had it for about 2 weeks before I got rid of it.

Pinball81

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    The one nice thing about having a small collection... haven't yet found one I don't like! I'm sure my time will come.

Top Bottom