• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Smith and Wesson Model 411 in .40. I like it very much...but the question was "worst gun I've bought." My current favorite is the Ruger SR9C. Second up would be my HiPoint .380 that I sold like an idiot because I let peer pressure get to me. No purple.

-Dobber.

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    TEC-9 without a doubt. It jammed on every type of ammo you could think you. It was clumsy too. I hate TECs.

Second worst was a DE in .50AE. Cracked the slide on the third shot I fired. Felt like my face got blasted with hot sand. All my friends had wide open eyes and mouths watching it happen.

I'll never own a TEC or a DE again as long as I live.

Jneal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Dan Wesson Pointman 1911, worst gun I ever owned. Never could get that gun to cycle correctly. Several trips to the gunsmith and still no luck.

ShovelGuy79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bloomfield
    well the worst firearm i've purchased was a hi-point 9mm. i knew it was junk but it was $50 to help a friend. now as far as worst gun that i didn't realize was a pile, that would have been my sig p250.

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Chiappa

Chiappa 22lr pistol.
    The only good thing I can say about it, is the customer service is very helpful. This is good, since you will certainly need them if you buy one.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Worst ever was a Patriot 45 made by Patriot Arms. Couldn't hit anything with it and got at least one jam from every mag full of ammo. I was young and bought it based on looks. I ended up just giving it away to an inlaw. Let him shoot it first and warned him about the reliability issues.

Kmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Denver,IN
    Rossi 357 stainless snubbie. Cylinder would jam up every few rounds of 357 I would fire. Would shoot 38 rounds just fine. Final straw was attempting to fire a few 357 self defense rounds. Cylinder locked up tight and took half and hour to remove the remaining 3 live rounds. Hammer wouldn't even go rearward after that. Took off side plate to find two springs dislodged and bent all to hell. Guess its back to the factory and time to see what kind of customer service I will encounter...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Rossi 357 stainless snubbie. Cylinder would jam up every few rounds of 357 I would fire. Would shoot 38 rounds just fine. Final straw was attempting to fire a few 357 self defense rounds. Cylinder locked up tight and took half and hour to remove the remaining 3 live rounds. Hammer wouldn't even go rearward after that. Took off side plate to find two springs dislodged and bent all to hell. Guess its back to the factory and time to see what kind of customer service I will encounter...
    same problems i had with the EAA 357 i had, .38's shot fine, but 357's would lock up the cylinder, had to take to local gunsmith to get it unloaded. its now used as a shifter nob on my buddy's 1959 panhead.:rockwoot:

Last edited:

browning84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Jennings 22.. and i actually still have it.. these things jam more than anything ive ever seen.. someone told me to file the ejector a little and it would be fine but i paid 30 bucks for the gun.. not going to waste my time.. lol

phearly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis,IN
    So far my worst has been a Jiminez JA-22. it blows crap back into your face every time you fire it(so I DON'T) due(I guess) to an ill-fitting slide. I've emailed the company on at least 2 occasions with detailed pics and get absolutely NO response. Not much of a "lifetime" warranty if you can't contact the manufacturer.

Top Bottom