• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Squires Bingham .22LR modeled off of a WWII, Phillipine jungle rifle, supposedly. I have never seen a rifle that looked like it anywhere. It was a semi-auto (Bolt Action most of the time) with a 15 round, stick magazine and a muzzle brake. The bolt came apart and pieces went everywhere out in a corn field after I had it about a month. My Dad took it back to Govco and got me a Marlin 99 carbine I think it was, because he couldn't stand to see me crying I guess. It was the one that looked like an M1 .30 carbine. So in the end I was pretty happy about it.

AceDerringer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I dont have anything awful but my worst ones are my 2 1993 ish Glocks...very picky about their ammo and kinda erratic for accuracy...but I keep them for nostalga they were my first 2 handgun purchases...

Grifd21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2014
    Bloomington
    I haven't encountered too many bad guns, but the worst I've shot was an old Kahr CM9. Wasn't a fan of the long trigger pull and never been a fan of small carry guns in general.

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    My first handgun that I ever purchased was a first gen Sigma .40SW....wow what a mistake.
    I didn't know much about pistols at the time, and one of my buddies dad's had one and swore by it...
    I don't even think I tested the damn trigger pull before purchasing!
    I shot one box of ammo through it, and brought it back. They were nice enough that because it was super clean, brand new basically, they took it back and hit me 20% "restocking" fee.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ft Wayne
    I didnt buy it but an original lc9 was the worst gun ever for me. I shot the beautiful ladies beside me when i was at knob creek. It was the opitome of a miserable trigger. I really thought about one until that day.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Remington 597 "jam-o-matic" ...it just sucked
    Marlin 917 in .17mach2 (only sucked because I bought it used not knowing they discontinued making ammo for it.

flintlock9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Indy
    Some cheapo revolver made to look like an old Colt Navy. It could shoot 22lr and 22mag. There was so much of a gap between the cylinder and the barrel, you had to wear leather gloves to protect your hands from the power still burning! It was awful, Probably paid less than $100 for it.

pellidon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Skyy CPX-1. Took it to the range, cleaned it up, put a snap cap in it and the hammer broke. Sent it in got it back and had a friend shoot it to see if he wanted one. Hammer broke again on the first round. Hoping for a buy back somewhere to get some money back.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Jennings .22 pistol - Jammed every round
    Glock 40cal - Bad recoil, hurt my hand, couldn't hit anything with it
    Benelli Legacy 12ga - Couldn't hit a darn thing with it and it kicked extremely hard

All sold for what I paid. Guns are always good investments.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Skyy CPX-1. Took it to the range, cleaned it up, put a snap cap in it and the hammer broke. Sent it in got it back and had a friend shoot it to see if he wanted one. Hammer broke again on the first round. Hoping for a buy back somewhere to get some money back.

I think they are doing some sort of replacement. Not sure about what model though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    The Kriss Carbine 45.
    The stock is so weak it flexes while charging a round.
    poor grouping at any range.
    Kress just laughs it off.
    Sold another SUCKER!

GChambers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Fishers

Same. Worst gun I ever bought. Complete garbage. Mine never actually broke while shooting but at least 2 rounds of every 10 round magazine I put through it jammed.

Ruger LCP

Worst gun I wanted to buy but fortunately didn't because I shot it first. Horrible. Who's idea was that pathetic trigger pull? And, when it fired it felt like a bomb going off in my hand.

Top Bottom