• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pool67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Homecroft
    I have to say that my PM9 is the most accurate compact I have ever owned and after over 1000 rounds has never had a FTF or FTE..
    Sorry that you had problems with yours.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Kimber Ultra CDP, between that and a Colt Officers model I swore off any 1911 with a barrel shorter than 5 inches.
    I have never owned a commander sized 1911, I have only owned and fired full sized 1911's since, and of the ones I have owned (which has been a few) never had a problem with them.

R3COIL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    NWI
    Century Arms M70-AB2 AK-type rifle. Multiple FTF's on every mag. The FCG is out of spec on the receiver. Will NEVER buy from that company again. Perhaps I will get a new receiver and have it rebuilt to add an under folder to the collection.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    As of now, a Glock 42. Got it a couple of weeks ago, haven't found any ammo the it cycles reliably,
    FTE's and stove piping issues. Still trying, but looks like I might be sending back to Glock soon.

ireed3

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    indiana
    i can name two of mine. sccy cpx1 before the name change and jimenez arms 9mm. both were first firearms and pretty much paper weights.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The worst gun I have ever shot was an LC9. That was the absolute worst trigger I have encountered. The guy who owned it was so proud of it. He couldn't hit anything with it either.

The worst I have owned was a S&W third generation .40. I have owned over a dozen third gen Smiths and they have all been great, except that one. I would have been a lot more accurate throwing the gun at seven yards then firing it. I let a couple friends try it. I always assume it's me. They concurred that it sucked and couldn't hit anything with it either.

+1 LC9. Hate the trigger.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As of now, a Glock 42. Got it a couple of weeks ago, haven't found any ammo the it cycles reliably,
    FTE's and stove piping issues. Still trying, but looks like I might be sending back to Glock soon.

What have you been running through it?

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    A variety; WWB, Ficiocci, PPU, pretty much what Wally World has. Just picked up some 100gr Sig fmj, see if that will run.

swa5530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2014
    Greene Co.
    I had no experience with handguns and without discussing with anyone, bought a Smith 5904 9mm close to 25 years ago and that was no gun for a starter. Very first shot, I tore up my hand with the slide recoil and was amazed with the penetration thru a double 2" x 12" backstop. After only a few rounds (easily less than 500) the gun would rapid fire 2-3 rounds. Had a friend who had previously been a LEO and competition shooter, shoot the gun and the thing shot a triple on him with one trigger pull. Called Smith and the lady was quite nice and immediately sent me a mailing box and they replaced the slide and all was fine after that. However, I was never comfortable with that automatic and sold it and bought a Smith 14-4 and still have that gun.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    I had no experience with handguns and without discussing with anyone, bought a Smith 5904 9mm close to 25 years ago and that was no gun for a starter. Very first shot, I tore up my hand with the slide recoil and was amazed with the penetration thru a double 2" x 12" backstop. After only a few rounds (easily less than 500) the gun would rapid fire 2-3 rounds. Had a friend who had previously been a LEO and competition shooter, shoot the gun and the thing shot a triple on him with one trigger pull. Called Smith and the lady was quite nice and immediately sent me a mailing box and they replaced the slide and all was fine after that. However, I was never comfortable with that automatic and sold it and bought a Smith 14-4 and still have that gun.

A 2x12 backstop is no backstop at all...bullets penetrate cinder blocks, steel plates, walls, and anything else that isn't 5ft of dirt, water, or armor plate. I surely hope you are being more responsible about your shooting habits.

God bless
    - Shred

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Worst gun I ever owned was the only gun that ever gave me any problems what so ever and that's saying a lot considering I shoot most my guns, especially my handguns a great deal. The hand gun in question was (I sold it long ago) a S&W 645. Gun was well made and never failed to fire and it shot pretty good groups at except for one thing, it would hit 2 feet low at 25 yards no matter what ammo I fed it. I am reasonably certain this was a fluke and not representative of S&W's in general.

hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    I didn't buy it, but my very first handgun was a really old Hi-Point 9mm. It jammed at least once per mag, no matter what kind of rounds I ran though it, and it was far too heavy to carry. The one I got was probably just old, and possibly in need of repair. I will say though, when it did shoot, it was accurate and the recoil was almost non-existent. I didn't keep it very long at all.

Top Bottom