• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Hey, OP:

I'm not gonna tell you anything about my mindset, because franky it's none of your business. I will, however, demonstrate the absurdity of your assertions with a hypothetical (and highly NOT recommended) test:

Draw your weapon on 100 random people (who may or may not be INGOers). Do you take your own bet? (Hint: Drawing on 100 INGOers is likely to substantially decrease the odds that your assertions are correct)

Last edited:

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I can say this, I carry a gun, I buy guns, I like talking about guns, I support the NRA through contributions, I love this site. If I'm ever faced with that decision, I pray that GOD will guide my sight, give me the courage to pull the trigger, and the patience to wait for him to stop bleeding and breathing before I call 911. What I really don't understand is why are we even entertaining this post with actual answers. It is clearly explained that he has no other motive but **** everybody off.

Last edited:

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    *snip*
    There is a question on another thread asking about mandatory training for a LTCH. Most will say, hell no, its my right. Well in real life, I think it should be mandatory. It's common sense to me. Anybody allowed to carry a deadly weapon should be trained and required to prove that they are.
    *snip*

First, I was taught from a very young age that a firearm is a tool. That being said, a tool in the wrong hands of anyone is a "deadly weapon." Think Texas Chainsaw Massacre. A chainsaw is a tool, generally excepted and excellent tool in the hands of many a responsible person. But it can be a deadly weapon, but we don't have permits that you have to show to walk into your local hardware store and buy one. A firearm is a tool that is the same. It can be used to procure food and yes protect ones self.

Robert Graves (1895-1985) once said
    “Kill if you must, but never hate: Man is but grass and hate is blight, The sun will scorch you soon or late, Die wholesome then, since you must fight”

And yes, if appropriate and the scenario warrants me or them, you better believe that I will attempt to walk away by any means necessary, and if that means that at some point I will be required to wash the blood from my hands, I will. Even if later I wonder if I was wrong or right, the point would be that I was wondering. Which will be more than they will be able to say.

Ed p.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Greenfield
    If someone draws a weapon on me im assuming they are going to use it,therefore i have no problem pulling the trigger. And for your coming at me with your weapon drawed and betting id freeze up im your huckleberry lol :ar15:

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    the thing I like about this site overall is the VAST majority of the people I have met off here in person are just the GOOD GUYS and GALS, who only wanna engage bad guys if forced too.
    No one in their right mind realy wants to get into a firefight, unless its for DUTY or Self Preservation or the preservation of other innocent people. Thats what seperates the good guys from the bad guys.

We all know that if we wanted to go get in a STUPID shooting incident we could purposefully wonder into unsavory areas of our city and we would be engaged. Only idiots look for trouble like that.
    A lot of us joke about some things on here, but when the rubber meets the road, I dont think anyone has a death wish. Thats why we try to be the best responsible gun owners we can be. NEVER fire a shot out of anger. we might talk about being angry here sometimes and what we would like to do etc. but in a real life situation, anger will only get you in big trouble and maybe dead. If we have to draw our weapons then we must make sure that EVERY ACTION is methodical and thought out. it just has to be done in a split second, and thats why as legal gun owners who carry, it is so important for us to practice and mentaly run through scenarios & do our best to learn the unending laws that seem impossible to understand as an average joe.. (in my opinion) :ingo:

Wanted to Rep you for this but the system said I need to start spreading Rep around.

Top Bottom