• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    maybe all the videos we have seen are training videos. i just thought they was real. the way those actors seemed to be really mad when they kept yelling stop resisting. and the way those actors fell and screamed when they got tased and beat like it really hurt. those guys in hollywood are tricky. they sure had me fooled.

To be fair, I thought the first vid was real too... some cops, like some people are crazy. Nuts slip through the cracks sometimes.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    This isn't unusual. I see it from time to time (if the tapes are not edited, a few years ago we went through a big battle with a police department here as they were editing video before we got it).

It is part of an interview technique to provoke a reaction which will end very badly for the driver. Why do you think the police officer spit on me in Broad Ripple? To elicit a response which could then be construed as a crime.

People should be aware of this technique and remain calm. Don't talk so much as this driver did and play 20 questions. You just have to give him your DL, your registration and your insurance.

Be aware that yelling, being called names and being spit on is part of the game and don't play it. INGO members need to be aware of it and tell their family members too.

Back where I grew up, we had a state trooper that was legendary for having that same kind of attitude the guy in the video has. He was a real ahole. One of my dads friends was a bit of a loose cannon himself. Anyway....one day...the two of them met....my dad's friend was speeding at got stopped. The trooper started in on him, and Leroy (my dad's friend) started lipping back. The cop started pushing him around. That is when Leroy lost it....grabbed the trooper...took him to the ground....and then handcuffed to the door handle of his patrol car (this was back when they still had looped door handles).

About then, Leroy calmed down, and realized he was in trouble...so he climbed inside the car, grabbed the radio mic....and called in to tell them that Super Trooper was handcuffed to his car.

About 8 patrol cars showed up....not so much because they were worried about Leroy, but everyone wanted to laugh at this ahole cop.

Yes, Leroy went to jail.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Uhh.....
    It's a fake people!!!
    All Police dash cams display pertinent information.
    Date, Time, Often the Officers name and Squad car information.
    The second tape uses the same suspect vehicle and the same Cop.
    And....
    You don't really believe that if these occurrences were real the MSM would ignore them, do you??

I'm sure this relevation will be followed by all of the "I/my dad/my cousin/my neighbors former plumber, knows a Cop exactly like that. :rolleyes:

23mar03

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Haha, he was trying to butter up the driver by letting him off from speeding violation to get a search of the vehicle and possibly a drug bust. LOL

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    No, he's the chief of police now. Everyone was skeered of him.

Just kidding. It's my uncle's friend that knows one. Or maybe it was my uncle's former plumber.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Ignore the question and give him your license and registration. If he asks again tell him it's none of his business. If he can't handle that then feel free to lean your chair back and wait for a warrant.

Honest Questoin here: Can/Will a judge really issue a warrent to search a vehicle JUST on the fact that the driver will not tell the officer where they are going/coming from?

Seems like there is no probable cause there to me.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Ummmm that is a very well known training video done by a southern interdiction training team. It purpose is to show how NOT to act. Yea lets just pass it off as an everyday occurrence. Man some people!!:noway:

A lot of cops must be sleeping during the videos. ;)

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    In their defense, every time they play a training video at work, I'm passed out by the two minute mark.

:D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Honest Questoin here: Can/Will a judge really issue a warrent to search a vehicle JUST on the fact that the driver will not tell the officer where they are going/coming from?

Seems like there is no probable cause there to me.

In a word..........No.

In two words........Hell No.

With that being said though I'm sure there is some backwoods corrupt judge somewhere that would, but not anywhere I have ever worked o worked around.

Top Bottom