Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The last WVPPS match of the 2013 will be November 17, 2013. Set up begins at 8am any and all help is greatly appreciated. Registration is open from 9:15 till 10:40. Shooters meeting at 10:45 with first shot by 11 am. Minimum round count will be 157 in six stages. Classifier will be El Prez as it is every November at WVPPS.

Following the match and once tear down is complete there will be a meal served. Point Series plaques and checks to the division winners will be distributed during the meal. There will be a drawing for a Glock 9mm for all shooters who have entered the Point Series. You must be present to win the Glock.

Those who are among the regular set-up, tear down crew will also be drawing for 3 guns. Must be present to win.

I am hoping that the point series will be updated at www.wvpps.com in the next day or two, but that is beyond my control. If you have not seen an updated Point Series that I email out send me andemail and I will send it to you directly via email. abright@ccrtc.com

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm going to try to make it.
    I've had vacation scheduled since January,doesn't mean I'm going to get it.
    Having to work for a living sucks sometimes.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going to shoot my Big Boy Gun this time. I haven't fired my single stack in .45ACP in . . . at least a year. I'm not sure I can handle the recoil, what with my delicate wrists and constitution.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I will be there even if I have to drive down there when I get off that morning and sleep in the parking lot until registration opens. If you see me in my truck make sure you wake me before registration closes. :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going to shoot my Big Boy Gun this time. I haven't fired my single stack in .45ACP in . . . at least a year. I'm not sure I can handle the recoil, what with my delicate wrists and constitution.

Verified that the Big Boy Gun was still functional on Saturday. I had forgotten how easy it was to shoot! Holy Crap!

Top Bottom