• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Shouldn't be hard, hit up an IDPA match, and talk one of those booger eaters into coming to a match

I never saw anyone at an IDPA match movin' their front sight back to the center of the slide before each stage LOL ! Probably too busy eatin' boogers Jake. I her Chris made GM in Production too. Now go find someplace else to play !

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I never saw anyone at an IDPA match movin' their front sight back to the center of the slide before each stage LOL ! Probably too busy eatin' boogers Jake. I her Chris made GM in Production too. Now go find someplace else to play !

Oh yeah all the cool stealthy tactical dudes have a loose front sight, less resistance on the draw.....it will be all the rage next year at IDPA matches, great thing is while you are standing there doing a reload you can adjust your sight too.....very high speed, low drag.....especially with all the new sights coming in flat dark earth (sorry fde) color

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    HAHA!!!! Yea I was just Chad's caddy and videographer and open shooters made me fetch Gatorade and paste targets...when I wasn't do that stuff I was allowed to screw around and shoot SSTK. NOW I am an open shooter...not much of one, but I am an open shooter! NO MORE.... pasting, carrying bags, fetching refreshments, holding towels and pro grip. wiping off peoples cmores. Now I just show up and shoot. Now I guess I have to find a dumb kid who wants to shoot SSTK to take my place.

Now that you are an "OPEN SHOOTER" you can MISS FASTER!!!!

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Thats just my way of blocking out the negative thoughts!

I've been at it for 4 months... I should have most of the kinks worked out by spring!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom