• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    What an awesome year we had......Hats off to Coach and crew for all the hard work they put into it this year.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Thanks to Coach and the rest of the WVPPS crew for a great match today and a great lunch. The ride home turnout to be quite the adventure. Really glad the weather held out while we shot.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks to Coach and the rest of the WVPPS crew for a great match today and a great lunch. The ride home turnout to be quite the adventure. Really glad the weather held out while we shot.

I didn't get any video of the match, but I did get this on the drive home

cow-in-a-tornado-from-the-movie-Twister.gif

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    fun day ....good match with no rain! thanks to coach and the wvpps crew for a great year. thanks to all that support our club.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I always hate to see this match come around each year, pretty much means the end of another shooting season. WVPPS has done a great job this year with the State Match and monthly matches. See you all hopefully in March.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You should thank Kurt for the video! I could never figure out how to edit video on my phone. Kurt has been nice enough to video my last 3 matches, edit, and post them for me.

Thanks Kurt!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    You should thank Kurt for the video! I could never figure out how to edit video on my phone. Kurt has been nice enough to video my last 3 matches, edit, and post them for me.

Thanks Kurt!

Actually until he got the sweet ass open gun the only reason to kept him around was to video tape. You have to edit out the finger thru the zipper video's and when he goes of to the port-a-john videos, but other than that he does a good job

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    HAHA!!!! Yea I was just Chad's caddy and videographer and open shooters made me fetch Gatorade and paste targets...when I wasn't do that stuff I was allowed to screw around and shoot SSTK. NOW I am an open shooter...not much of one, but I am an open shooter! NO MORE.... pasting, carrying bags, fetching refreshments, holding towels and pro grip. wiping off peoples cmores. Now I just show up and shoot. Now I guess I have to find a dumb kid who wants to shoot SSTK to take my place.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    HAHA!!!! Yea I was just Chad's caddy and videographer and open shooters made me fetch Gatorade and paste targets...when I wasn't do that stuff I was allowed to screw around and shoot SSTK. NOW I am an open shooter...not much of one, but I am an open shooter! NO MORE.... pasting, carrying bags, fetching refreshments, holding towels and pro grip. wiping off peoples cmores. Now I just show up and shoot. Now I guess I have to find a dumb kid who wants to shoot SSTK to take my place.

We've all been there...

Your last task is to find your own replacement.

Top Bottom