Yoga pants Poll...The Devil's Pantaloons or Heaven sent????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoga pants..Devil's pantaloons or Heaven sent?

• Total voters

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Great another thread I have to hide from momma

Sorry guys, not a one of those are actually yoga pants. Some are leggings, and some are athletic pants.

I'm not sure why yoga pants are more attractive than running shorts or biking shorts. And they show leg.

And teens should wear tops long enough to cover their rear ends in public, mom's opinion.

And I'll add synthetic fibers make everything swampy. You're welcome.

EWW!
    but I'm still gonna look

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    No, did I just stumble into something over my head?
    Denny likes to ruin our fun sometimes. We could start a thread about unicorns, we will have 10 pages of unicorn talk, and then Denny will come by and tell us they aren't real................:)

MrsSilverlight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Hahaha alright. I realize there is a vast chasm in the way male and female brains work. I'm not offended, not that it would matter if I was. I don't expect anyone to know the difference between yoga pants and leggings, but now you're all aware there's a difference. So if you have wives or SO's or whatever the case, you know that when you request something, it means something different to us lol :D

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Hahaha alright. I realize there is a vast chasm in the way male and female brains work. I'm not offended, not that it would matter if I was. I don't expect anyone to know the difference between yoga pants and leggings, but now you're all aware there's a difference. So if you have wives or SO's or whatever the case, you know that when you request something, it means something different to us lol :D

I'm reminded of the cartoon pic of the woman shaving a beaver saying "men ask for the strangest things"

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm reminded of the cartoon pic of the woman shaving a beaver saying "men ask for the strangest things"
    A personal favorite.

E67357C5-CB4C-47B9-8C69-58FA2A5DE82D-281-000000893DDDD692_zps10a32350.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Being an old geezer I do appreciate yoga pants when filled with full attractive curves. It makes visiting factories and working on production lines much more enjoyable.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leather pants have more bulk than some of the yoga pants I've seen, they are really closer to color tinted panty hose.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Leave it to my wife to ruin everything... Sorry guys...

I will beat you. Get back in the closet!

:rofl:

Chris. She didn't ruin a dang thing. In the sausage fest we have on INGO, a ladys opinion is always a breath of fresh air. We only have a few ladys here and I always enjoy their posts, even if I read them in my wifes voice.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    :rofl:

Chris. She didn't ruin a dang thing. In the sausage fest we have on INGO, a ladys opinion is always a breath of fresh air. We only have a few ladys here and I always enjoy their posts, even if I read them in my wifes voice.

Haha I know! I just figured I would egg her on some more. I better up my game, at this rate she will have more posts than me soon!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Point of ordah. Is it a qualified "Denny", to post explaining a Denny?

I think to men, yoga pants/leggings is a distinction without a difference.

Top Bottom