You may not want a door seat on your next flight.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dunno. I really like driving with the window down. And I used to skydive, so I'm used to this view.

709e498b7d16bd85de3e667cb3cbfea3.jpg

And in the summer for the first 5000 feet or so, I'd sit right there next to the open door. (above 5k it started to get a bit nipply so we would close the door for the remainder of the climb)

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    My son was flying home from Texas and had his flight cancelled because of this issue with that plane. He ended up renting a car and driving back with 5 other people.. not sure how that’s going to be any faster

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I could only hope that if this happens I am sitting one seat away from the door and there is a buxom lass sitting next me closest to the door and when the door blows off it take her top garments with it. And being the gentleman that I am I offer to cover her newly exposed areas with my hands.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I just read that Alaskan refunded everyone +$1500 for "any expenses caused". I wonder if people who took that money gave up any rights to a lawsuit. Boeing is probably the better target for the suit that's sure to happen, but people will obviously go after Alaskan as well.

Top Bottom