• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    On a day when the weather is nasty, your guns are all cleaned, and the range where you shoot is buried in snow, so to entertain yourself, you go hang out at your LGS to talk to the guys there and soak up some atmosphere.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    whats wrong with wal-mart clothes?

...your old favorite movies are now hated because of the improper/incorrect firearm use/terminology.

...watching the military channel prompts a firearm cleaning session because holding your AR makes you feel a bit closer to the real heroes using the real thing.

...you forget a birthday present for your wife until after you've bought your new accessory.

...the birthday present is firearm-related and your wife doesn't even own a gun.

...you buy a carbine on impulse for no other reason than "my carry pistol is that caliber".

...you wear Wal-Mart clothes and boots but your EDC setup is filed with nothing but brand names.

(One of the hardest for me)...you hate talking firearms with family and friends because they don't know proper terminology but they're the only ones who'll talk firearms with you because they're just noobs trying to learn and you seem smart enough to teach them.

(The absolute hardest for me)...you hate using/hearing the word "gun" because of the negative connotation that the media gives it so you substitute "firearm" or "rifle/shotgun/pistol/revolver".You even do this in your head.

Hello,my name is Brad,and I am a gunaholic.
    h

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    You watch every review vid on Youtube that feature your gun, even the really lame ones, all the way through, often more than once.

Dudley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Lafayette
    I told my wife a couple months ago "Ballistol to me is like Pledge to you"..... she walked into the backroom this weekend and said "smells like you have been dusting" :):

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    That new front-load washer & dryer set the wife wants, just lost out to your "holy grail" gun at tax time.:whistle:

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    When your wife gets her first gun and chooses a 1911 .45, not because you told her to but because she feels most comfortable with it, and can already disassemble and clean the gun.

When your wife uses you getting a new gun as a bargaining tool... It cost 2x as much when she does this, but hell who cares I got a new gun!!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    When you know the difference between,
    a clip and a magazine,
    a battle rifle and a sporting rifle,
    "Gun control" and firearm proficiency.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    You have more gun safes than closets in your home.

You have to reinforce the floor under your ammo stash.

You find a Great deal on ammo you don't have a firearm for, buy it, then search for a firearm in that caliber!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    [video=youtube;G-i0CNA73kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-i0CNA73kY[/video]

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    [video=youtube;mGGkDitj8_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGkDitj8_U[/video]

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    You name your kids and your pets after firearms or related items, e.g. Remington, Sig, Kimber, Colt, Garand, Trigger, Bipod, Bullet... :):

I had a cat named Bullet.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom