• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    If someone says "you could sell a gun to get some money for ______ and your blood pressure and
    heart rate rise instantly, followed by "THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN!!!"

1Walter1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Mooresville, In.
    My wife comments whats that you bought now? Remember It's our anniversary, not just yours. Heard these a number of times. Why do you need all that ammo for? Different strokes for different folks. She is still here after 42 years together. Must be doing something right. Anybody got extra ammo?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    How about this, I found my Dad's Korean war vintage M-1 carbine on the top shelf of a basement closet and without telling him or instruction I learned how to field strip it when I was 8. I damn sure never told my mom.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Your coworkers say "if SHTF, I'm coming to your house!"

You know, I get this a lot. At first it was funny, but now it's getting old. I've taken to telling people that if they show up without food or medical supplies, too bad for them.

I'm just a gun nut, not a prepper and you can't eat bullets. :):

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    You don't know the size of the motor in your car, but you know how many rounds of what caliber you have and what your target is for all.

And you sacrifice the oil change for a couple boxes of ammo you haven't seen it at least a month.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    You don't know the size of the motor in your car, but you know how many rounds of what caliber you have and what your target is for all.

And you sacrifice the oil change for a couple boxes of ammo you haven't seen it at least a month.

man I have been doing one similar to this all winter, I REALLY need tires on my truck and have put this off over and over in favor of firearms and ammo, even spent the tire money twice when I found something I wanted .............. sadly ordered tires today and will be getting put on in a couple days .......... I know I will stare at them with contempt for awhile

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    man I have been doing one similar to this all winter, I REALLY need tires on my truck and have put this off over and over in favor of firearms and ammo, even spent the tire money twice when I found something I wanted .............. sadly ordered tires today and will be getting put on in a couple days .......... I know I will stare at them with contempt for awhile
    ^^ this, same boat we are in.

Top Bottom