• ...and so much more!
  • AR or AK

• Total voters

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I'll be sticking with my Mossberg 12ga. We'll see which one of us lasts longer :D

How ???? I will last longer, because I can shoot you, from 200 yards, with an AR, YOU, have to be about 50-60 yards to hit me .....:twocents:

Come on now, guys! The zombies haven't even gotten here yet and we've already turned against each other! Didn't anyone see The Walking Dead?? Clearly we need to work together to survive!:D

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hooker
    I'll be sticking with my Mossberg 12ga. We'll see which one of us lasts longer :D

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SSGSAD
    How ???? I will last longer, because I can shoot you, from 200 yards, with an AR, YOU, have to be about 50-60 yards to hit me .....:twocents:

Gotta have one backing up the other.:rockwoot:

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    I would definitely have my AR strapped up, but I do believe my main use weapons would be the 10/22 and my P22, I got thousands of rounds of .22 layin around, keep the AR for worse threats and smarter enemies

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    AK.

I mean honestly... why pick an AR that you'd have to keep lubricated and clean when you're worried about zombies? I'm willing to bet you can use zomblie flesh as a lubricant in the AK and it will keep rocking without a hiccup.

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    AR
    More accurate (head shots count)
    Ammo is lighter and able to carry more compared to 7.62x39
    More mags and parts available in this country (all military and most police carry them)
    More ammo available in this country (all military and most police have ammo)
    Suppressors more readily available
    The list goes on and on...

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    F150 with a snowplow, for $3.35 a gallon of gas I can kill hundreds of zombies. For the same money you guys could only kill 20. I win.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    AR...

accuracy
    lighter ammo
    more available replenishment parts/ammo
    reliable ( I really don't know how the AR platform has gotten such a "finicky" rep in the civie world)
    penetration (although this doesn't really matter for zombies)

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    Perfect zombie gun is an AR with an M-40 grenade launcher mounted under. Take em out at long range and if they start pressing in hit em with the 40 mike mike to sweep the street.:ar15::rockwoot:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    For zombies you will only need head shots.
    So any .22LR rifle would do, this way you can carry way more ammo for the same weight too.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Thats right

AK.

I mean honestly... why pick an AR that you'd have to keep lubricated and clean when you're worried about zombies? I'm willing to bet you can use zomblie flesh as a lubricant in the AK and it will keep rocking without a hiccup.

I cant believe AR is winning. I own and shoot both, but would not count on my DPMS to run 1000 rds and not need lubed and cleaned. My Norinco AKs will just keep going. No I will not be making 300 yard head shots consistantly, but when I need them they are going to shoot

2011-09-20225816.jpg

Top Bottom