Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Free Silencer Co Suppressor

Got an email yesterday promoting SilencerCo summer special. FREE SUPPRESSOR when you buy $800+ of their products.

Shortly after, Prepper Gun Shop sent their email with a deep discount on the Maxim 9.

Lookig forward to getting my Maxim 9 and FREE Octane 45!!!

https://silencerco.com/summer-kickof...eid=d6eee039cf

Keeper of the Hammer

User Info Menu

Yup, got the email too. I can see myself spending money soon!
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

User Info Menu

Only thing from that deal I'd be interested in is the spectre 2. The pistol cans they're offering are old hat and nothing groundbreaking. You can find the spectre 2 for $220-260. Just don't care to pay for another stamp. If you buy from Capitol Armory then you can combine the SiCo deal with Capitol's summer kickoff deal and get 2 free cans. I'd be more interested if they offered an omega 9k or 45k as a freebie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyleRN View Post
    Only thing from that deal I'd be interested in is the spectre 2. The pistol cans they're offering are old hat and nothing groundbreaking. You can find the spectre 2 for $220-260. Just don't care to pay for another stamp. If you buy from Capitol Armory then you can combine the SiCo deal with Capitol's summer kickoff deal and get 2 free cans. I'd be more interested if they offered an omega 9k or 45k as a freebie
    Summer kick off deal is sold out except for for Warlock, so youíd have to buy 2 of those to get a free Rimfire from them. Or buy 4 of those to get a free Rimfire from them and a free octane from sico... and then youíd have 5 Rimfires. 😂
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

User Info Menu

Well I did it. Bought a SC Hyrbrid instead of an omega because thatís what was in stock, should be just fine for 6.5 CM and others. Selected a free osprey 45, though I donít shoot 45, as a dedicated subsonic 300 BLK can so I can leave my 9mm can on other hosts. Let the waiting games begin.
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

M67

User Info Menu

You'll enjoy the Hybrid, I've never regretted mine. Back up rifle can, quiet .45 pistol can, etc.; it
    s been great. If you're going to use it as a dedicated rifle can I'd probably change the end cap to a 30 cal one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    You'll enjoy the Hybrid, I've never regretted mine. Back up rifle can, quiet .45 pistol can, etc.; it
    s been great. If you're going to use it as a dedicated rifle can I'd probably change the end cap to a 30 cal one.
    Ya was planning on 30 cal end cap for 6.5, .223, etc. and keep the 46 in case I get the urge to build a 45/70 lever gun with a suppressor. Rofl

Marksman

User Info Menu

I donít know if itís too late for you or not to switch, but silencerco will still honor to promotion if the suppressor is on back order. You just need to show proof you paid in full by July 15.

User Info Menu

Silencerco's customer service sucks. I've called a few times to verify my serial number since their website says it doesn't exist. No response.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Silencerco's customer service sucks. I've called a few times to verify my serial number since their website says it doesn't exist. No response.
    They are inundated with phone calls. I used Instagram to send them a message and they got back to me in a couple hours.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast