• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I did 3 claims for the rebate and didn't have an issue. All were made on July 9th

Nice! What all did you get? I did a Maxim 9 and got an Octane. I really thought about doing another purchase and grabbing a Spectre but resisted

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Nice! What all did you get? I did a Maxim 9 and got an Octane. I really thought about doing another purchase and grabbing a Spectre but resisted

Maxim 9, Omega 9k, and a backup Saker 762 with the MAAD system.

Rebated for 2 Octane 45Ks and a Spectre

I didn't need the free cans, but since they were offering I didn't want to pass

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Same. Just claimed the free octane 45. Don’t even shoot 45. But I have a 22, a 9 and soon a hybrid. Figured I could throw the 45 on a dedicated 300 BLK subsonic build and have it for 45 for the future.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

If you don't NEED those free cans then I might know a guy who would buy a couple of them from you once they're on a F3. Just sayin' ;)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Same. Just claimed the free octane 45. Don’t even shoot 45. But I have a 22, a 9 and soon a hybrid. Figured I could throw the 45 on a dedicated 300 BLK subsonic build and have it for 45 for the future.

I shoot 45 but have a Hybrid for that and sent off the F4 for an Obsidian back in January, figured the 45ks would be a good chance at upgrading to a smaller better can on the MPX....and I'd have a can ready to go for a Vector in .45 when I get one

If you don't NEED those free cans then I might know a guy who would buy a couple of them from you once they're on a F3. Just sayin' ;)

Ha, I like having spares of stuff laying around. Besides the more dedicated cans the better :)

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013

Nice! All good choices. The Omega9k is one of my favorites!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Nice! All good choices. The Omega9k is one of my favorites!

The Omega9K is pretty impressive, would have been awesome if the free cans could have been Omega45Ks

The Maxim might not be the quietest 9mm platform, but it's still pretty damn cool. Plan to carry it when working in the yard :)

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    I got the saker 762 and the octane 45....only problem is, I am also stuck trying to get ahold of silencerco. When I go to register it keeps saying the serial number doesn’t exist. I purchased on 7/12. Frustrating, but I’m sure it will get worked out.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The Omega9K is pretty impressive, would have been awesome if the free cans could have been Omega45Ks

The Maxim might not be the quietest 9mm platform, but it's still pretty damn cool. Plan to carry it when working in the yard :)

Yeah, I haven't bought a holster yet, but I have shot it quite a bit already and I figure I'll carry it when I'm out and about mushroom hunting and such. It's a fun pistol for sure. Do you know which holster you're going to get yet?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Yeah, I haven't bought a holster yet, but I have shot it quite a bit already and I figure I'll carry it when I'm out and about mushroom hunting and such. It's a fun pistol for sure. Do you know which holster you're going to get yet?

I've read reports where these fit perfectly

MGL Holster Burrito® (OWB) | Mean Gene Leather

Plus I like that I could use it for other pistols too

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Lol no gonna be a while! I think they told me 4-5 months to arrive at dealer, then paperwork starts on free can. I just got a 45, though I don’t have a 45 now so I don’t care waiting. Lol. It’ll prob end up being a dedicated 300 BLK subsonic can so I can leave my 9mm can on another host. I’m excited for the Hybrid 46 I bought though for 223, 300 blk super and 6.5cm

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I ran out and made my purchase and submitted my junk first day. I haven't heard anything either!

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I spoke with their customer service manager back on October 16. He said they were overwhelmed by the success of the promotion and had about 6000 more participants than they expected. He said on 10/16 they expected to chip out the cans in the next 60 days.

Top Bottom