• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That's good to hear goodcat! I've got an Octane9 i'm waiting on. My shop hasn't seen any show up yet and they should quite a few on the promo so I've been antsy.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    That's good to hear goodcat! I've got an Octane9 i'm waiting on. My shop hasn't seen any show up yet and they should quite a few on the promo so I've been antsy.

good grief, I send to send my paperwork in for the octane 45. It’s still sitting here lol

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I've got four I purchased during the BOGO that I've yet to get stamps for and three "free" cans that have yet to appear at my dealer. Good thing I've already got a few other cans to play with or this would be killing me.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I'm just wondering if they will still meet the end of June timing that they stated. Seems like a lot of people are still waiting on cans (including me) with only 3 weeks left in June. It looks like the deal was intended to get rid of their octane stock which is a line they have since discontinued. I'm not sure if they are discontinuing any other lines this year.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Does anyone know if they will run the BOGO offer again this summer?

Based upon many INGO member's conversations n(including my own) with Silencer Co, there is NO WAY they will ever do this promo again. They WAY underestimated how successful it would be and they have been playing catch up on it for over a year!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    A bunch of the promo cans showed up at my LGS yesterday so that's good. They got a lot of Octane 45's in. No Octane 9's or 22 cans but it's nice to see a big lot show up!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Friend of mine's rebate can showed up as well yesterday, full size Octane 45

Another friend and I are still waiting on our 45ks and 22 cans, they'll get them to us eventually

captcarl

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    got my 2 promos in a FFL this week. purchased the qualifying items at separate times, but the FFL received both promos at the same time.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I got a call from my shop yesterday and more 45's and a whole bunch of 9's showed up. I'm not sure if they have more pistol cans to go or not but only waiting on the 22's I believe.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I just got an email saying my free octane 45 shipped. When I checked the tracking number, it said it was delivered last Monday. Hopefully I can get my form4 submitted soon to bring it home in July 2020.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Mine just shipped. Now to find someone who wants it...

I was honestly having the same debate. I'm good with keeping mine, but I could also sell it and buy something else I'd maybe rather have. If I could get about $400 out of it I'd be gone in a hurry.

MarineOne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Finally approved for the one I bought as part of the BOGO. I sent in my Form 4 in early July last year. It only took 11 months!

I still haven't received my free one yet though!

Top Bottom