• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Wow! You sent your form in in July 2018 and just got your stamp? Like 11 months of waiting???

And here I was hoping that my Maxim 9 might be close to getting out of jail as I am over 250 days since my check was cashed. Dayum.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Wow! You sent your form in in July 2018 and just got your stamp? Like 11 months of waiting???

A stamp of mine showed up this past Saturday, was submitted June 2018.

A month before that one from March 2018 showed up

However....still waiting on one from Januray 2018 and ATF/FBI says still pending

Just fyi

MarineOne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Hendricks County
    My Hybrid I bought was approved 6/20, and I finally received the call that my stamp had arrived. About 20 minutes later got another call that my free Octane 45 had arrived as well. I patted that one, put it back in the box, and told it that I’d see it in a year.
    Happy Friday!

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I currently have 3 in jail from the sico promotion and 2 showed up two weeks ago at my ffl. Paperwork mailed last week and checks already cashed. I'm hoping I might get lucky and be able get all 5 put at once but am not holding my breath.

I reached out to sico to thank them for sending the free cans on time and they actually sent me some free accessories. Im pretty sure they were returned previously, but they are worth about $400 so I'm not complaining! More free stuff!

Give them some love on social media!

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Went to my FFL today for a conjugal visit with my Hybrid 46 and BOGO Octane 45. What a blast! Yes, I wish I had the can 10 months ago, but I would have never gotten into the NFA world without the BOGO offer from Silencerco. I'm still a happy customer!

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Went to my FFL today for a conjugal visit with my Hybrid 46 and BOGO Octane 45. What a blast! Yes, I wish I had the can 10 months ago, but I would have never gotten into the NFA world without the BOGO offer from Silencerco. I'm still a happy customer!

What hosts were you shooting?

I've not yet had a chance to shoot my Octanes, but the Hybrid on a Glock 26 was quite...and experience ... in forearm strength...

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That was the biggest thing I liked about the promo, it got a whole bunch of people off the bench and into the NFA world for the first time. Looks like a good time and fun hosts! Now just wait until you get them outside and out of the indoor range!

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Has anyone had one of the free 22 cans delivered t their dealer yet. Neither I or the dealer have heard anything about it. I have tried to call and sent emails with no response yet.
    On a side note I got to pick up the Hybrid 46 last weekend that I had bought to get the promo. Submitted to ATF 7/18/18 approved 6/21/19. Took 3 weeks for dealer to gt the paperwork and I got the call to pick it up on 7/20/19. 367 days from time submitted.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Has anyone had one of the free 22 cans delivered t their dealer yet. Neither I or the dealer have heard anything about it. I have tried to call and sent emails with no response yet.
    On a side note I got to pick up the Hybrid 46 last weekend that I had bought to get the promo. Submitted to ATF 7/18/18 approved 6/21/19. Took 3 weeks for dealer to gt the paperwork and I got the call to pick it up on 7/20/19. 367 days from time submitted.

I got three "free" cans through the promo. Two were a 9mm and 45mm and those have been delivered to my dealer. The free 22 can hasn't shown up yet.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal

I’m 330 something on my Hybrid 46. My free .45 cab arrived at my dealer 3 months ago but I just sent in paperwork, and forgot to include a $200 check.

Top Bottom