Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 posts

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Do folks do this? I generally have stayed out of the Political subforum, so didn't know this was a thing.
    Andrew Horning.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

Shooter

User Info Menu

I think the 50 post requirement is ridiculous. I belong to many forums and this is the ONLY one with such a requirement. I belonged to the Michigan Gun Owners forum (MIGUNOWNERS>ORG)and they had no such rule. A person would have to reply to a post a day and still it would take nearly 2 months to be a lowed to post. I think that is why you have very few new posts and a lot of posts with many pages of replies. Worrying about people who post just to sell and then don't post any more, so what? To me no big deal. Just drop the 50 post requirement totally and you will have more people joining and replying, posting, selling, etc.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watch guy View Post
    I think the 50 post requirement is ridiculous. I belong to many forums and this is the ONLY one with such a requirement. I belonged to the Michigan Gun Owners forum (MIGUNOWNERS>ORG)and they had no such rule. A person would have to reply to a post a day and still it would take nearly 2 months to be a lowed to post. I think that is why you have very few new posts and a lot of posts with many pages of replies. Worrying about people who post just to sell and then don't post any more, so what? To me no big deal. Just drop the 50 post requirement totally and you will have more people joining and replying, posting, selling, etc.

If this place sucks so bad for that rule, than go back to the other forum since its so awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

I was really into watching Moana for the thousandth time, but I could take a break.

User Info Menu

No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree ~ W. C. Fields

Marksman

User Info Menu

Iíve been an MGO member since 2010 and they do have this rule, granted itís a ten post rule, but still. Youíve been a member here since 2016 and only have 34 post. So clearly your not an active participant. Iíve move a lot for work and Iíve joined forums in many states, the ones with no rules turn into ****shows that are closer to armslist and not a learning gun community....that being said when I first joined I made a run for 50, got dinged, and started to engage in the community more itís pretty easy to get to 50...hell I donít even live in Indiana anymore!

User Info Menu

I think that is why you have very few new posts and a lot of posts with many pages of replies.
    Lol wat?
    If youíre free youíll never see the walls.

Perpetually peeved poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Sigh, another one that doesn't get what INGO is about and doesn't seem to care. My opinion is well known on this so I'll save my breath.

I'll leave these here for your convenience though.

ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds
    https://www.craigslist.org/about/sites#US
    https://www.gunbroker.com

And if you really want to learn then go here, and here.
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...ml#post6411793
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...ml#post6415188
    Quote of the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Donít forget to prove itís unloaded by dropping the mag firing the chambered round into the clearing barrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well, we are a kinder/gentler Ingo these days.

The 2017 year of the Fire Rooster is over. 2029 Earth Rooster - The countdown begins...
    INGO #468

User Info Menu

I just changed my mind. I say 50 for trainers to advertise classes and 500 to participate in the classifieds. Truth is the 50 post rule wonít affect the National Trainers because they are usually hosted by a local organization/member anyway. Plus there are several that post links to really good informational materials. 500 for the classifieds, why not? You want to Shop and Flip there are shows for those activities.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Think what you will. We really do not care. This site is what it is. It works.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast