• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I get the 50 post needed to post a classified. Even to open a thread. However classifieds go both ways; buy and sell. There is a item in classifieds I would buy; item has been unsold for 2 weeks now. I assume the seller wants to sell as it has been bumped. BUT, I can't send the guy $2400 because I don't have 50 posts. No issue with scams or spam from the people actually giving money I would think. Honestly, i would be the one worried about getting scammed, because i'm the one sending money and hoping the seller actually sends the item sold haha... thoughts?

You have a point about being worried about being scammed. If you interact more, you could possibly get a better handle on who the seller is.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I hate to break it to you, but you'll need more than 32 one or two line posts. The first 50 posts need to be quality posts, meaning a bit more than another short post for the next number to get to 50.

The links I posted up thread will explain things in more detail.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks even paid the $20 bucks to escape the ridicule...

OK. You should be at 50 posts right now. I will take care of that.

Now......we have a set of rules. We are sticklers they be followed. The one you are not very happy with is one of them.
    It is in place for good reason. It is obvious you saw something you wanted and joined. Great. You paid the site fee. Wonderful. Let me take care of your post count.
    This thread is not about your count.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We don't do ridicule here at INGO. Abuse maybe, dog-piling definitely, not ridicule.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I think the 50 post minimum to use the classifieds is a great idea, and I know it is often complained about by those folks that want to sign up and sell something. I suggest that posting classes and training opportunities by the trainer or company should require 50 posts as well. Folks who have made 20 posts and it is only about their classes seems to be counter to the intent of the web site and different from what is required for buying and selling guns.

If a student or unrelated person with 50 posts starts a thread about a training opportunity great. But someone who signs on drops a link and spends no time or effort but to help themselves. Why is that ok and a minimum number of posts needed to sell a gun?

Also just in case if people missed what this thread was about, which was a good topic.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Also just in case if people missed what this thread was about, which was a good topic.

I agree. I move that 50 quality posts be required to post classes and training opportunities. Is there a 2nd?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom