Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 245 of 257 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2565

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Just curious...anyone claiming that Trump is orchestrating things to cancel the election and stay in office?
    Only multiple pages of "stories of terror" from the usual suspects.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+cancel+election

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    I've heard that, but usually in an encouraging way from a couple Trump supporters.

They seemed serious.

I ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Just curious...anyone claiming that Trump is orchestrating things to cancel the election and stay in office?
    Not sure about that. Iím more sure that the Democrat leadership and the MSM are trying to politically orchestrate things to get him removed.

User Info Menu

I'm related to them, so it wasn't worth getting into right now.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

I saw several social media posts from what I would describe as "Trump supporters" trolling people about cancelling the election, but it was pretty clear to me that trolling was what it was.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

I think there is a subset of Trump support that figures: a) he should win anyway, and b) they think he's doing great - so the election is a formality that can be sacrificed.

I don't do the Book of Face, and not even much twitter anymore, but I'm sure there's trolling going on, too.

YMMV.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

I saw several social media posts from what I would describe as "Trump supporters" trolling people about cancelling the election, but it was pretty clear to me that trolling was what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

If Fauci really has been sidelined, that's a bad political move.

He had the most credibility of the people delivering the message, IMHO.
    What makes you think he's been sidelined? He was just with the President in this evening's address. I've not heard anything of him being "sidelined".

User Info Menu

If Fauci really has been sidelined, that's a bad political move.

He had the most credibility of the people delivering the message, IMHO.
    From yesterday

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...oing_more.html
    Fauci: The Response Of Trump Admin Has Been Impressive, I Can't Imagine Anybody Could Be Doing More

Dr. Anthony Fauci says the White House Coronavirus Task Force is working around the clock to fight the coronavirus outbreak in an interview with Mark Levin on FNC's 'Life, Liberty & Levin.' Fauci said Trump has never challenged him on the science of coronavirus on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.'

Perhaps Dr Fauci has more important things to do than give the press a cookie. Perhaps you would want to 'fact check' this? If he was about to be 'sidelined' maybe you could count his eyeblinks in the attached video to see if he is signaling in morse code
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    From yesterday

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...oing_more.html
    Fauci: The Response Of Trump Admin Has Been Impressive, I Can't Imagine Anybody Could Be Doing More

Perhaps Dr Fauci has more important things to do than give the press a cookie. Perhaps you would want to 'fact check' this? If he was about to be 'sidelined' maybe you could count his eyeblinks in the attached video to see if he is signaling in morse code
    I'm a little worried about T.Lex. He went off on his hiatus and since he's been back he's been... different. I wonder if "they" got him. I'm guessing either through "probing" or attendance at one of their re-education camps.

User Info Menu

I've heard that, but usually in an encouraging way from a couple Trump supporters.

They seemed serious.

I ignored it.
    Would you rather keep Trump during a country defining crisis, or go with a senile and barely conscious career politician who can't even remember who his boss was or where he currently is?

Whew.

Never forget, democrats held American lives hostage, 3 times, in March, 2020.