Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 254 of 283 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2826

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    A Republican is a person who is a member of the GOP. A republican is a person who typically votes for Republicans, but is not a member of the party. A RINO is a pejorative term used by people who think a given republican or Republican does not think like them but thinks that's what "real" republicans should do. It's just another form of "othering".

Dick Lugar likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Dick Lugar likes this.
    He would, if he were alive . . . which raises the possibility that he will be voting Demo this November.
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

A Republican is a person who is a member of the GOP. A republican is a person who typically votes for Republicans, but is not a member of the party. A RINO is a pejorative term used by people who think a given republican or Republican does not think like them but thinks that's what "real" republicans should do. It's just another form of "othering".
    If, by this, you are suggesting McCain and Romney should be considered real Republicans then my predilection for Trumpism over traditional Republicanism is further confirmed
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Dick Lugar likes this.
    Dick Lugar is a member of the Republican Party. He is therefor a Republican. “Republican” is a political party, not an ideology. Many Republicans are conservatives, so many positions on their platform are conservative. That does not mean that Republicans who are not as conservative as you are not Republicans. They have the membership card. Your complaint really is that Dick Luger is not a conservative and is an elitist moderate. That’s fair. He’s not a conservative. He is an elitist **********. But he is a Republican in all the ways that matter. If you have the card too, you’re both Republicans. If you don’t, then the elitist moderate Republican ********** is more Republican than you.

The term RINO is a relic of the failed TEA Party attempt to take over the party.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

Expert

User Info Menu

Call them what you want, but if Romney, Murkowski, and Collins don't have a "R" next to their name you have Chuck Schumer controlling the Senate.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

User Info Menu

Rand Paul says no-knock warrants 'should be forbidden' in wake of Breonna Taylor shooting

How about this compromise - You get 5 years to prove you can do them without going to the wrong mother******* address once. The second someone does, nope, banned indefinitely.
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Rand Paul says no-knock warrants 'should be forbidden' in wake of Breonna Taylor shooting

How about this compromise - You get 5 years to prove you can do them without going to the wrong mother******* address once. The second someone does, nope, banned indefinitely.
    That wasn't a case of the wrong address though. And I wouldn't even compromise on it anyway. The all too often innocent person being shot during these raids make the tactic too costly for the benefit. Okay. So the bad guy has time to get rid of the evidence. That's a cheaper price than just killing people that don't need to be dead. It just happens too much.
    I have spoken.

KLB

User Info Menu

That wasn't a case of the wrong address though. And I wouldn't even compromise on it anyway. The all too often innocent person being shot during these raids make the tactic too costly for the benefit. Okay. So the bad guy has time to get rid of the evidence. That's a cheaper price than just killing people that don't need to be dead. It just happens too much.
    Have to agree. They have become all too common, and too many seem to have little real oversight for them.

Sadly, I don't see Congress doing anything about them.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Have to agree. They have become all too common, and too many seem to have little real oversight for them.

Sadly, I don't see Congress doing anything about them.
    No, they won't do anything. The R's run on being tough on crime. The D's tacitly approve of it while pretending they don't. It's a loser proposition. No one takes Rand Paul seriously. They just kinda roll their eyes and say, "there he goes again."
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Too much freedom...

Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs